talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Tuesday 3rd April - Juventus 0-3 Real Madrid (QF 1st Leg)

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
3 minutes ago, Blue said:

Juventus have been poor all season to be fair. They've just been effective, but this side is nothing on what they were last year.

xD okay. 

Just now, Stan said:

xD okay. 

I don't know what you're laughing at. From what I've seen of Juve this season, I've not been impressed. At least not when compared to last season, where they were really good.

• Administrator
Just now, Blue said:

I don't know what you're laughing at. From what I've seen of Juve this season, I've not been impressed. At least not when compared to last season, where they were really good.

you're a very hard boy to please then. 

6 minutes ago, ScoRoss said:

Steve McManaman can't remember any player being applauded by a home crowd?! He was fucking playing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoPIUSG-vcg

I remember applauding Patrick Kluivert off when he played for Barca against Newcastle. Also Steven Gerrard and Frank Lampard.

All greats must have had it at least once

I have to say, it does annoy me to see some people claim Real Madrid are only a knockout team and bases it off La Liga this year. Real Madrid have been terrible until Christmas, but even domestically they've been on really good form. It comes to no surprise that Juve are losing this, because they have been effective in the league and that is that. Don't let the 68 out of 80 points of however many they've gotten fool you.

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

I mean they're not as good as last year, but what they've done in the Serie A this season is definitely impressive. They're not as fun to watch as Napoli, sure... but they're definitely a good team. Just not as good as last year. And not good enough to really compete with this Madrid side at all.

Just now, Teso dos Bichos said:

The final was last season and RM dominated them with ease. Terrible excuse even for a simpleton like you

Ok, and where did I say Real Madrid were worse?

Just now, Teso dos Bichos said:

I didn't even get a chance to unzip my pants so jizz is currently running down my pants.  ...THANK GOD AND RONALDO PARENTS!!! A living legend . leading his team to a potential 4 CL in 5 years thats what a true GOAT does.

What about leading his team to only 2 league titles in 9 years? 

Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

I mean they're not as good as last year, but what they've done in the Serie A this season is definitely impressive. They're not as fun to watch as Napoli, sure... but they're definitely a good team. Just not as good as last year. And not good enough to really compete with this Madrid side at all.

They did the same in 2015 too, where they were I think 12 or 15 points behind and went on an unreal run of form, and that side was actually better than this one too.

But again, Real Madrid have been criticized this season but overall have been a lot better since new years. I can't see anyone except maybe Barcelona stop them.

Juve were very poor, they should have atleast held the 0-1 score and went to bernabeu where they will face a madrid side without a good CB partnership. Ramos is out with a yellow and nacho is out injured and a varane, vallejo partnership would have been easier to exploit for them. 

Real Madrid can have their ups and downs, but I have to admit, I do kinda of hope they do the 3-peat, that way when I have kids I can tell them how great of a side this was. 

Sometimes people complain about multiple winners, but I've grown into seeing greatness. As long as its not the same winner for 10 years straight, I actually enjoy seeing a team dominate a competition where they aren't kilometres ahead of everyone else.

Ho-ho. Ronaldo has turned himself into the ultimate striker.

Isco and Marcelo have had some fun together in two of the goals too.

18 minutes ago, El_Loco said:

Terrible match from Douglas Costa so far.

Key no-show up in my opinion.

• The title was changed to Tuesday 3rd March - Juventus 0-3 Real Madrid (QF 1st Leg)
  • The title was changed to Tuesday 3rd April - Juventus 0-3 Real Madrid (QF 1st Leg)
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived