talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Tuesday 3rd April - Sevilla 1-2 Bayern Munich (QF 1st Leg)

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ben Yedder with an excellent backheel but Sarabia puts his shot way to the right. You won't get a clearer chance than that, almost demoralizing. Sevilla will hope that is not the case and will hope not to rue that chance.

N'Zonzi is absolute class. He's putting long balls over the top, making backheels, driving forward. Its actually almost criminal that he won't be considered over France just because Pogba is there. Being worth 100 million and playing for a big club is really all you need to half-arse it these days it seems. N'Zonzi is doing everything he can to be in the France team but I think there is a clear distinction in that there are a lot of overvalued players in the world. 

Every time James Rodriguez gets the ball, a dangerous chance is started. Yet, he's compared to "El-Hadji Diouf" by some people xD

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Blue said:

Every time James Rodriguez gets the ball, a dangerous chance is started. Yet, he's compared to "El-Hadji Diouf" by some people xD

Why is Dioufs name in quotation marks? Is that not his real name? :ph34r: Also you're such a hipster watching this game instead of Juve vs Real B|.

Just now, RandoEFC said:

Why is Dioufs name in quotation marks? Is that not his real name? :ph34r: Also you're such a hipster watching this game instead of Juve vs Real B|.

Good point, no idea why I did that xD

Yeah, to be honest, I didn't watch Juve vs Real Madrid to be a bit different haha. In seriousness, I was curious as to how Sevilla would do.

The whole Ronaldo debate has distracted me from the game. Although, it doesn't surprise me and it shouldn't. This result is a bit harsh on Sevilla but in the UCL, you really need to expect the best to win by this point.

• The title was changed to Tuesday 3rd March - Sevilla 1-2 Bayern Munich (QF 1st Leg)
4 hours ago, BartraPique1932 said:

Was the 1-0 really a hand ball?

Looked like it, but the reaction was way too fast. Don't think its fair to call out on the referee for that.

• The title was changed to Tuesday 3rd April - Sevilla 1-2 Bayern Munich (QF 1st Leg)
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived