talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Wednesday 4th April - Liverpool 3-0 Man City (QF 1st Leg)

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

You buggers are about 2 minutes ahead of my stream... xD bit of an anti climax seeing it after you have posted the score.. 

Cracking goal though.., 

Just our age mate. It’s takes us 2 hours to watch 60 minutes.

That midfield has been key. Milner and Chamberlain in particular. The former has shown great vision and done well defensively where as the latter has been dynamic and always looking to drive forward. The key part though is avoiding the away goal. Even if its a 3 goal deficit, Liverpool cannot take the risk of conceding one as with it City are perfectly capable of turning it around at the Etihad.

1 minute ago, DeadLinesman said:

Can’t wait for the backlash at the weekend 🙈

I would say I feel for you, but then I remember it's Man Utd.

Also I thought my heart would stop feeling so heart attack-y after we scored a goal. Or got a 2 goal cushion. But no.

Just now, Blue said:

That midfield has been key. Milner and Chamberlain in particular. The former has shown great vision and done well defensively where as the latter has been dynamic and always looking to drive forward. The key part though is avoiding the away goal. Even if its a 3 goal deficit, Liverpool cannot take the risk of conceding one as with it City are perfectly capable of turning it around at the Etihad.

It’s not safe at 3-0 with City to be honest. Could quite easily turn any team over 4-0 at home.

• Administrator
Just now, Cannabis said:

Ederson is dodgy as fuck. Wouldn't trust him to catch a falling packet of eggs in the ASDA.

is that the saying they use up north xD 

'wouldn't catch a cold' 

• The title was changed to Wednesday 4th April - Liverpool 3-0 Man City (QF 1st Leg)
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived