talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Wednesday 4th April - Liverpool 3-0 Man City (QF 1st Leg)

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Inverted said:

Andy Robertson is legit a Glaswegian Robertson Carlos.

He's incredible. This is my first time I'm watching him I'll admit, but if this is anything to go by I've been impressed. Especially by his stamina. He's a bloody stallion!

1 minute ago, Cicero said:

Liverpool seem to be the only team to figure it out. The best way against this City side is to be direct as fuck. Force them to make mistakes. They aren't use to this kind of pressure. 

Tbf this is our approach against everyone. We're just doing it very, very, very aggressively tonight.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

He's incredible. This is my first time I'm watching him I'll admit, but if this is anything to go by I've been impressed. Especially by his stamina. He's a bloody stallion!

He's fucking fantastic mate. Since he took his chance with Moreno's injury he's been nothing short of fantastic.

1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Tbf this is our approach against everyone. We're just doing it very, very, very aggressively tonight.

Think you lot are playing the perfect game to be honest. Miilner looks like Redondo 

Event TAA, who got bloody humiliated against Sane the last time they met, is keeping him in his pocket. 

What a first half that was... 

Pool need to come out in the second half and do exactly the same again.... If City want any chance of hope they have to get at least 1 away goal and not concede any more and that will leave them open at the back even more... 

• Administrator

Guardiola at half-time. (aggressive) 'Where is your passion lads? Do you even want to win this match?'

'Several players reacted positively to the comments' 

Just now, Stan said:

Guardiola at half-time. (aggressive) 'Where is your passion lads? Do you even want to win this match?'

'Several players reacted positively to the comments' 

Klopp:

(Assertive) things have went well so far, but that can all change 

*players seemed to gain focus*

Keep doing the exact fucking same second half. They can't handle when you get in their face, all their defenders have a clanger in them. 

Just don't let them score, and if they do then make sure we score another. 

I think Hoddle’s spot on. The fullbacks are so important to how City play and they are playing without a left back that can attack.

at 4-2 or 3-1 the game would be very much alive in the second leg but I think a 3 goal lead would be too much (but still it’d be a fun second leg to watch)

I’d bring on a left back for Laporte at half time and then Sterling after 10-15 mins.

• Subscriber

Scoreline totally reflects how the game's gone. Liverpool have completely nullified Man City all over the pitch and they've took their chances. Literally a faultless performance. The midfield have been incredible.

Guardiola's had a mare here.

It's not over though. I'll be amazed if Man City are that bad again 2nd half. Don't forget in the league game Liverpool had a three goal lead and ended up well on the back foot. Anything like that happens with the away goal rule and they'll go out.

• The title was changed to Wednesday 4th April - Liverpool 3-0 Man City (QF 1st Leg)
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived