talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

EFL Teams Of The Season Announced

EFL Teams of the Season

Championship

Ruddy (Wolves), Fredericks (Fulham), Coady (Wolves), Terry (Villa), Sessegnon (Fulham), Cairney (Fulham), Neves (Wolves), Maddison (Norwich), Reid (Bristol), Adomah (Villa), Vydra (Derby). 

Manager - Warnock (Cardiff).

League One

Raya (Blackburn), Byrne (Wigan), Mulgrew (Blackburn), Burn (Wigan), Beckles (Shrewsbury), Dack (Blackburn), Morsy (Wigan), Nolan (Shrewsbury), Powell (Wigan), Marriot (Peterborough), Carey (Plymouth).

Manager - Hurst (Shrewsbury).

League Two

Burge (Coventry), Potts (Luton), Sheehan (Luton), Willis (Coventry), Stacey (Luton), Bostwick (Lincoln), McConville (Accrington), Berry (Luton), Akinfenwa (Wycombe), Hylton (Luton), Kee (Accrington).

Manager - Coleman (Accrington).

Thoughts/comments?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, RandoEFC said:

I didn't know the season had ended?

Quite a bit earlier than the original fixture list might have suggested it was going to be it would appear.... I seem to have mislaid a few weeks somewhere??? maybe because I am getting older my memory is not what it used to be... 

Well deserved Maddison. Pleased to see Ruddy in there too. I think it's about right, there's a few obvious choices in the championship team. You'd expect to see a Cardiff player in there but not sure who, I think it probably sums them up that Warnock is manager of the season and they've had a good team that have all performed well but no massive star in the team, i might be wrong though. I've not seen loads of Cardiff this season.

Hurst and Coleman deserve the other two manager awards.

Burge the Coventry keeper was subbed at half time at the weekend after conceding 3 in the opening 13 minutes lol.

Archived