1. 1. The Result

2. 2. Red Card to be Shown?

3. 3. Penalty to be Awarded?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
14 hours ago, Harry said:

Everyone's talking about how great Liverpool are right now off the back of a huge victory. 

This is exactly when we lose. 

12 minutes ago, Babycakes said:

I have a bad feeling that we will lose today. 1-0 Everton.

Right on cue every year xD. Everton haven't won a Merseyside derby since 2010.

• Subscriber

Morgan fucking Schneiderlin. I wish I could get paid 80,000 a week for jogging around on a football pitch looking lost and offering nothing besides the fact that I was apparently decent for a year at Southampton three years ago.

Keane to be at fault for two Liverpool goals, Rooney to commit more fouls than completed passes and either get sent off or subbed off, Bolasie to piss me off for laughing when he tries two stepovers and gives the ball away when we're 2-0 down, one of our actually decent players to get injured and miss the rest of the season.

Seriously don't care how fit Gueye is or isn't, should be in ahead of Schneiderlin.

• Administrator
33 minutes ago, Marc said:

There's a twitter account called Anfield express which got the line up correct yesterday and apparently has done for every game this season.

Did they guess Moreno would get injured in the warm up too :ph34r:

1 hour ago, RandoEFC said:

Right on cue every year xD. Everton haven't won a Merseyside derby since 2010.

To be fair, my concern is more about points being dropped than defeat. And I feel that’s a very real prospect.

Its what we do time and time again off the back of a big and unexpected win.

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

What a shit, flat atmosphere. 

If these lot can’t even make a noise in a Derby, what’s it going to be like in a brand new, half empty stadium? 

Liverpool B should be winning this. 

Hopefully the new stadium has some of those special microphones they have in front of the Kop. 

8 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

What a shit, flat atmosphere. 

If these lot can’t even make a noise in a Derby, what’s it going to be like in a brand new, half empty stadium? 

Liverpool B should be winning this. 

This. The Liverpool players should have thrown bottles at the Everton fans from their bus.

Typical derby with both teams starting a bit nervous but Liverpool took full charge of the game at about the 25th minute. Only one team on the pitch since then. Their midfield seems way better positioned and smarter with and without the ball.

Two sides in clearly different leagues but anything can happen. Wouldn't be that surprised if Everton fluke a point or even three if luck is on their side and Liverpool don't take their chances.

• Subscriber

Usually would want Gueye on for Schneiderlin but the letter is having a rare not shit performance so I'm thinking Rooney is the one who needs to be hooked. With Gueye and Davies in the middle we might have half a chance of moving up the pitch from midfield.

I'm surprised at how tame Everton have been. We were always going to take it a bit easier than a normal derby with Tuesday in our sights but they've not put us under any pressure on the ball or anything. I'd be happy to keep it like this into the final 20 minutes or so and get Firmino and Chamberlain on to win the game as they're tiring

16 minutes ago, Harry said:

To be fair, my concern is more about points being dropped than defeat. And I feel that’s a very real prospect.

Its what we do time and time again off the back of a big and unexpected win.

To be fair, these are very different circumstances. We are basically playing at the bare bones with an aging CB at LB, our fringe/youngsters up top with our most important game in years only 3 days away.... and still been the better team away against our local rivals. 

Were you actually expecting anything out of this game at all? I wasn’t . 

• The title was changed to Saturday 7th April - Everton 0-0 Liverpool
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived