talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Saturday 7th April - Man City 2-3 Man Utd

football forum

Man City vs Man Utd  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Will Man City Win This Game And The League Today?

• Yes
    • YES
    • Most definitely
    • No, they'll bottle it
    • Obviously, Stan

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Inverted said:

If Liverpool get an away goal on Tuesday I could see City losing their heads again. 

They'll win the title at the very least. 

Still funny how after this whole best PL team ever bollocks, they have spent so much yet only achieved the same thing in Pellegrino's first season. 

• The title was changed to Saturday 7th April - Man City 2-3 Man Utd
  • Subscriber

While I have no time for Mourinho, Pogba or Man United, that was pretty amusing just to burst Sky's bubble. I bet they started working on their 30 minute documentary on "When City won the league against United" ready to fill all that dead time on their Premier League channel for years to come.

Dream circumstances for Liverpool. Weakened side or not, City could have got away with losing this obviously but the manner of the defeat after getting battered on Wednesday is sure to knock their confidence.

Pep Guardiola is a class act, but sometimes his stubbornness lets him down. It's happened at Bayern when he got tactically outwitted 3 times in a row in the UCL against sides of similar quality and it happened on Wednesday. Let's see if this post ages well, but so far it's true.

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

City fans crying in the stands, what the fuck! xD you'd think they'd just lost it on the last day

couldn't help but laugh then. 

One of them looked dangerously like @Happy Blue. Deffo saw the several protein shake bottles that all the tears were falling in to :ph34r: 

After 2-0 i felt it was done, drove back home and found out it was 2-2. In the first half City dominated with ease, while in the second United done better and perhaps deserved the win. Still don't think City will drop 13 points, but at least United did their fans proud and didn't allow them to win it today.

16 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

City fans crying in the stands, what the fuck! xD you'd think they'd just lost it on the last day

Rumour has it it was Noel Gallagher

I have to say I just went on Facebook and it's all Man United on my timeline with FB friends writing long posts about the game as if they've just won the league. How the mighty has fallen.

Just now, Cannabis said:

Wtf xD born and bred Villa fan.

I remember there was one britpop artist who was a natural City fan, I'm pretty sure it was one of the guys at Oasis.

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Blue said:

I remember there was one britpop artist who was a natural City fan, I'm pretty sure it was one of the guys at Oasis.

uh oh. google failed you this time xD 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived