talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Breaking Bad

football forum

A topic to reminisce about one of the greatest Shows to ever hit the screens. Are you currently doing a re-watch? What are you favourite scenes? Characters? Moments? 

I wish I could re-watch it, but I borrowed Season 1 and 2 to friends, and didn't get them back yet. It's been over a year :|

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Breaking Bad was ace. Saul was a great character in BB but I've tried to watch Better Call Saul three times and never been able to stick with it. Some people love it but I know an awful lot of people as well who struggled to keep with it like I did.

Love Breaking Bad. Would love to rewatch it sometime but I'm already watching too many series at the moment as is.

3 hours ago, Cannabis said:

This reminds me that I still have "Better Call Saul" to watch, I think I watched the first episode and never ran with it.

You should try it again. It starts out quite slow but I ended up loving it by the time I finished the first season.

I was a late comer to Breaking Bad. I had 5 seasons to get through. One of my favourite shows ever. It's all on Netflix I think Damn, maybe I will have to do my first rewatch...goodbye productivity...

edit: it isn't on Netflix... why did I think it was?!

6 hours ago, Toinho said:

I was a late comer to Breaking Bad. I had 5 seasons to get through. One of my favourite shows ever. It's all on Netflix I think Damn, maybe I will have to do my first rewatch...goodbye productivity...

edit: it isn't on Netflix... why did I think it was?!

It's on UK netflix, unless it has been taken down now.

You're forgetting "This is my own private domicile and I will not be harassed... bitch!". 

But yea, Jesse (as stated previous) is my favourite character. He starts off as dope head wannabe thug, but during the series he's the only character to actually show remorse and guilt for his actions (which most of them he never wanted to commit). He has been used and manipulated by Walt countless of times, but always stood loyal time him (until the Brock thing). 

• 6 months later...
  • Subscriber
On 08/04/2018 at 12:51, The Rebel CRS said:

It's on UK netflix, unless it has been taken down now.

What a montage that is xD Such a class character.

I'm re watching this at the minute with the missus as she's never seen it. Loving watching it again.

I might check out better call Saul after we've done. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

Bump.

I finally watched all of this + El Camino over the past month. Really lives up to its reputation. Some people told me the first season wouldn't be as good as the later ones, but I thought it was absolutely terrific as well. Set up everything perfectly without wasting any time, while also keeping track of all the little details.

It feels unfair to single anyone out as the entire cast was stellar, but man Bryan Cranston just puts in a jaw-dropping performance every episode.

It's also one of those rare series without a truly bad episode. And they didn't even screw up the finale.

Now I'm on to watch Better Call Saul.

1 hour ago, Panflute said:

Bump.

I finally watched all of this + El Camino over the past month. Really lives up to its reputation. Some people told me the first season wouldn't be as good as the later ones, but I thought it was absolutely terrific as well. Set up everything perfectly without wasting any time, while also keeping track of all the little details.

It feels unfair to single anyone out as the entire cast was stellar, but man Bryan Cranston just puts in a jaw-dropping performance every episode.

It's also one of those rare series without a truly bad episode. And they didn't even screw up the finale.

Now I'm on to watch Better Call Saul.

Well, the one with the fly was a bit dull, from what I remember.

But I agree with the rest. Quality wise it's probably the best I have ever seen. And the finale was epic.

3 hours ago, Tommy said:

Well, the one with the fly was a bit dull, from what I remember.

But I agree with the rest. Quality wise it's probably the best I have ever seen. And the finale was epic.

I liked the Fly episode. It was a bit different from the rest due to the whole budget constraint thing, but it has some pretty good character development between Walt and Jesse.

Archived