talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Roy Keane "Maybe Man Utd Is Too Big For Mourinho"

On 3/21/2017 at 6:43 AM, Toony said:

I like Keane but Mourinho is doing it on purpose to try and generate a 'World vs Man United' mentality.

Not a fan of Jose personally, find him a bit boring now, was funny on occasions. I also think he was out of order on Sunday when he ran down the tunnel without shaking hands with the Middlesbrough manager, but that's what he does.

Yea, before Mourinho came United was everyone's favourite second team...

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Salford Kel said:

Yea, before Mourinho came United was everyone's favourite second team...

Never said that, they're a match made in heaven really. If you don't support either of them, you hate them.

2 hours ago, Toony said:

Never said that, they're a match made in heaven really. If you don't support either of them, you hate them.

So why would he have to try and generate an 'us against them attitude' for when non-United fans already hate United? 

31 minutes ago, Salford Kel said:

So why would he have to try and generate an 'us against them attitude' for when non-United fans already hate United? 

He does it everywhere he goes to be fair! 

I don't think he does it on purpose, he's just like one of those kids that gets all defensive over everything because he thinks that everyone hates him. 

Honestly, I don't care if he wins trophies. I wouldn't want the cunt anywhere near Liverpool. The man is like a petulant child. 

5 hours ago, LFCMadLad said:

He does it everywhere he goes to be fair! 

I don't think he does it on purpose, he's just like one of those kids that gets all defensive over everything because he thinks that everyone hates him. 

Honestly, I don't care if he wins trophies. I wouldn't want the cunt anywhere near Liverpool. The man is like a petulant child. 

Oh he does. From the moment he is appointed, it has always been an us vs them mentality, which has brainwashed knobhead fans that glorify him. 

• Subscriber
13 hours ago, Cicero said:

Oh he does. From the moment he is appointed, it has always been an us vs them mentality, which has brainwashed knobhead fans that glorify him. 

He didn't do it as much in his first tenure with you'll though did he?

10 hours ago, Mel81x said:

He didn't do it as much in his first tenure with you'll though did he?

Yup, when we were criticised for the football we played underhim, he went all defensive in the media. Although He was brilliant back then and hadn't lost the plot yet. 

19 hours ago, Danny said:

The man has managed at a bigger club than United, as much as his him against the world attitude can be annoying it's successful.

Real Madrid? xD Not getting into this again as my feelings on this are well known and, more importantly, what makes both clubs 'big' these days is the very worst aspect of both clubs (apart from Real's links to Franco)

2 hours ago, Salford Kel said:

Real Madrid? xD Not getting into this again as my feelings on this are well known and, more importantly, what makes both clubs 'big' these days is the very worst aspect of both clubs (apart from Real's links to Franco)

There's no argument really, they are probably the biggest club in the world.

Archived