Newport vs Stevenage
Notts County vs Coventry
Port Vae vs Crawley
Swindon vs Carlisle
Yeovil vs Luton

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some crucial games there. Cardiff v Wolves with automatic in mind, Millwall v Bristol City fighting eachother for playoffs and Birmingham v Burton for survival. You could probably make a case for 9 of the 12 matches being big for someone playing for something but that is the nature of the league.

Sheffield Wednesday are on a good run of three straight wins. I don't think that will be an easy game for Fulham and I could see them coming unstuck there. Hopefully not though. This could be a massive few days for them if they can bag two wins.

Our game looks very winnable on paper but we are in such inconsistently poor form I really wouldn't bank on us. Sunderland are awful and if they do anything to us like they did against Derby, I'd be livid regardless of whether we have nothing to play for. A lot of players should be playing for their future now.

A win against Ipswich could potentially have us a point off the play offs so, I think someone above us will pick up three points but best case scenario is Bristol City and Millwall draw. It's a bit of a stretch to hope that Preston, Sheff Utd and Boro all drop points too but this is the situation we've left ourselves in now.

• Administrator

just caught up on the highlights.

absolutely mental end to the game by the looks of it!

Missing 2 penalties is bad enough but to do it in stoppage time to have a chance of equalising and salvaging something from the game against title rivals must be definitely hard to take.

@Bluebird Hewitt you okay mate?

Hopefully we'll get a bit of atmosphere at Carrow Road tomorrow, I assume Villa will have sold out their allocation which will help. There hasn't been much to shout about this season, but I think we'd enjoy putting an end to Villa's automatic promotion chances. Leitner might be back on the bench, everyone else is still injured.

We need to change back to 3 centre backs, that's when we've had most of our success.

Gunn

Hanley Zimmermann Klose

Pinto Reed Tettey Lewis

Maddison Murphy

Oliveira/Sbreny  Toss a coin, both as bad as each other at the moment.

Would be my line up.

1-2 Villa

16 minutes ago, Stan said:

just caught up on the highlights.

absolutely mental end to the game by the looks of it!

Missing 2 penalties is bad enough but to do it in stoppage time to have a chance of equalising and salvaging something from the game against title rivals must be definitely hard to take.

@Bluebird Hewitt you okay mate?

I want to kill myself.

I don't get what Warnock was kicking of about. Missed  2 pi penalties fair and square and wolves celebrated. What's all this british football has class and manners bollocks?

I think it’s because Nuno ran off to celebrate with his players at the final whistle and didn’t shake his hand. I assume he just forgot and then tried to afterwards. Cardiff had just missed 2 pens in injury team which effectively sealed the league title. Shaking cunty chops hand probably wasn’t his first though. Colin is a horrible bitter man.

Over the top perhaps, but that is the sort of loss that will destroy our season. Paterson going off injured, a free-kick that, at the time, looked dodgy and lead to the goal, a header off the line and TWO missed penalties thanks to Madine's weak effort (want him back @StefBWFC?) and Hoilett's one off the bar.

A shame as from Wolves early chance at the beginning of the game until the goal, we looked generally comfortable at the back as the tiki taka passing didn't really cut us open that much. While you could see how Wolves are top of the league (and with the amount they spent, it's not difficult), Fulham and Brentford were better teams down here.

Need Sheffield Wednesday and Norwich to do something today. We have Villa away on Tuesday.

Just seen the highlights from yesterday... I have no sympathy for any club that puts the Washing Machine in a position to take an injury time penalty, dear me. :dam:

Not sure what Derby side will turn up today, they're there to be beaten but we have absolutely no ambition at the moment, turgid, stale, predictable football. I believe we have gone 37 years without a win in Derby, I doubt that will change today. 

That N'diaye that came on for Wolves last night was the best player on the pitch when they played at Carrow Road. Stunning that he can't get in their team and shows the strength in depth they have.

It’s got nothing to do with Norwich it’s that ball bag faced fucking retard in charge of us. Absolutely criminal the recent run of results against shit sides when it really matters. 

I don’t think there’s been a worse manager in the league this year. It’s akin to finishing 3rd in Scotland with one of the old firm (before Rangers had their whoopsie) on the scale of underachievement. Never have I been so disgusted with him as I am right now, fucking horrible manager and thick cunt he really is.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived