talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Manchester United Discussion

football forum

29 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Not just a process but THE PROCESS...the one that delivered on its first year(Under. Mourinho) unlike Pep's or Klopp's first year.

I'm THE big fat panda

tumblr_p11f3xne8W1wshzt9o1_500.gif

1 minute ago, Cicero said:

Success - mickey mouse treble + finishing 6th. 

How the mighty have fallen 

"Continue the success" no trophies this year. Not even a mickey mouse cup to follow the mickey mouse treble.

24 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Turned down??? I prefer effectiveness over sideline cheerleading bruh! And me obsessed? Ni....a please!! I was just responding to an obsessive hypocrite(previously known as a scouser)

Yes, he turned United down. 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/10/12/jurgen-klopp-turned-chance-manage-man-utd/amp/

10 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Not a pop at Teso (who is speaking nonsense as usual) but Manchester United do strike me as a club who are more bothered at marketing to a Middle East/American audience these days. Some of their attempts are absolutely cringeworthy like that celebration of the season award last year. I don't see United being too bothered with success these days and aren't anything like the serious club they were in the day.

Signing Pogba and Mourinho who are popular within those demographics sums it up (although Pogba was class in the day)

That's just me though.

Edited by Guest

Must hurt Jose and the Real Madrid/Man Utd fans like Teso to know that Pep has swatted Mourinho away like the inferior coach he is. 

I think he really got behind this 'he wins the league in his second season' thing. I suppose he would have if the best manager/coach in this generation wasn't at Man City. 

2 minutes ago, HK85 said:

Must hurt Jose and the Real Madrid/Man Utd fans like Teso to know that Pep has swatted Mourinho away like the inferior coach he is. 

I think he really got behind this 'he wins the league in his second season' thing. I suppose he would have if the best manager/coach in this generation wasn't at Man City. 

What's heartbreaking is that he believes in some fairy tale process Mourinho is bringing, forgetting that everywhere Mourinho goes, his 3rd season always goes tits up. :|

It's like they are completely avoiding the inevitable. 

Edited by Cicero

4 minutes ago, Cicero said:

What's heartbreaking is that he believes in some fairy tale process Mourinho is bringing, forgetting that everywhere Mourinho goes, his 3rd season always goes tits up. :|

It's like they are completely avoiding the inevitable. 

Mexicans for you mate, pendejo. 

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Outclassed Conte, played a great away game versus sevilla that set up a very comfortable home game, and a great come back. The league might be out of sight but it looks like we finishing the season in great form(I would not rule out winning the CL) all because the woodward had faith on the process and mourinho made the right moves both player wise and tactical/subs. The same fucking haters that criticize mou tactics are the same lot that would be drooling and prasing diego s. (A poor mans mou,it TROPHIES that count at the end.)

Anxious to see what the Liverpool lot will moan more about after the L. Its between the GKs or the board. Lord knows they won't blame Klopp, maybe one day they will realize they have a cheerleading coach thats not great with his tactics. The conte fans have jumped ship why not the klopp fans?

I’ve heard the worlds biggest double decker has just been delivered to Old Toilet in preparation for Saturday. 

3 minutes ago, Burning Gold said:

Why don't you post it mate? :ph34r:

De Boer said words to the effect of it's a pity that Marcus Rashford plays for Jose Mourinho as he focuses on present results and not developing youth.

Jose Mourinho responded with: "I read some quotes from the worst manager in the history of the Premier League Frank de Boer". He goes on to say: "If he was coached by Frank, he would learn how to lose, because he lost every game" xD

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

De Boer said words to the effect of it's a pity that Marcus Rashford plays for Jose Mourinho as he focuses on present results and not developing youth.

Jose Mourinho responded with: "I read some quotes from the worst manager in the history of the Premier League Frank de Boer". He goes on to say: "If he was coached by Frank, he would learn how to lose, because he lost every game" xD

"Mourinho might say I'm the worst manager in Premier League history, but tonight he's a manager who has spent nearly £1bn in his career and his teams play like that." - Frank De Boer

Define karma 

Guardiola hit the nail on the head with Mourinho back in 2011:

"Outside of the field, he has won the entire year, the entire season and in the future [it will be the same]. He can have his personal Champions League outside the field. Fine. Let him enjoy it, I'll give him that.

In this room [the press room], he is the chief, the fucking man. In here he is the fucking man and I can't compete with him."

Sadly he lacks the determination to do any work except in the press room these days and satisfies himself and his flock just by sitting on his arse talking endless screeds of shite. 

Edited by Inverted

5 hours ago, Cicero said:

"Mourinho might say I'm the worst manager in Premier League history, but tonight he's a manager who has spent nearly £1bn in his career and his teams play like that." - Frank De Boer

Define karma 

Given all the trophies, honours and achievements Mourinho has won it's a little cringeworthy seeing Frank de Boer go up against him. 

There is no doubt in my mind than Mourinho would at least get a goal out of our players, which makes him ten times the man Frank is. 

Had they of gone out to someone like Juve or Barce it'd be a more acceptable loss, but they shouldn't be losing to Juve.

Mourinho clearly feels he's bigger/better than United and is quite happy to give the club shit in defence of himself to media etc.