talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Manchester United Discussion

football forum

32 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

One is already excelling at his natural position and has the potential and age to get even better while working on a secondary part of his position, going forward.

TAA has yet to prove he can be an effective defender at all and his defensive stats compared to AWB his living prove. More questions than potential as a defender. Give me AWB all day every day 

You should really stop comparing the player who was playing in a side that finished 12th in the league last season to the one who finished 2nd, broke records and appeared in his second European Cup final at the age of 20.

5 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Highlights doesn't do him enough justice. Yeah Chelsea was far from a threat but he has all the attributes that a potential world class defender has. He wasnt only EFFECTIVE but his defense tackles are as smooth and clean as any I've ever seen. 

Dont forget you're only 9 though mate!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, RandoEFC said:

Wan-Bissaka vs Alexander-Arnold going to be the running debate for the next 18 months is it? Better strap in, it's going to be a tedious ride.

I predict it’ll be the new Lampard v Gerrard boring & pointless debate

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I predict it’ll be the new Lampard v Gerrard boring & pointless debate

Scholes was better than both so yeah it was a pointless debate.

:ph34r:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Now that scholes is being mentioned.... pogba's passes that a MAJORITY of midfielders dream of having the ability to make, remind me of Scholes passes.. people gonna always hate him and that's part of it, but man utd'd midfielders like matic and fred have failed to provide the needed help pogba needs. Scott and AP are hope but if you really put the hate towards the side whether its against man utd or pogba you will realize that the few times he loses the ball doesnt even come close to matching how he makes up for Scott and AP rawness. Always looking to score and his assists/passes are one of a kind...no wonder he wants to leave, all he does, while the team and board continues to put more pressure on him by not adding players that will make his job easier and I guarantee you, he would be a candidate for best player.. the two goals versus chelsea highlight what he is capable of. 

Real Madrid and barcelona both wanted him for a reason and if man utd doesnt add the talent that Man Utd and pogba deserve, he will leave. But I dont expect people to take this post serious, they rather troll and come attack me or pogba instead of admitting the truth.. mainly the still bitter Liverpool fans. If the mods dont start being fair and stop @LFCMadLad memberbating every time I try to be serious about this,  it shows how they only choose to punish those they dislike. 

Shut up you fucking knob jockey xD

Edited by LFCMadLad
  • Haha 1

I bet Pogba would look better in a side with better attacking options and where he's not the only person who's creating chances, like Scholes did. The evidence for that is there with his time at Juve and France.

I'm not surprised he wants out of Man United, they're holding him back. He should get a move out ASAP, for the good of his career. Should never have made that money move from Juve and instead he'd be playing in Italy, winning titles, and playing alongside Cristiano Ronaldo. Probably one of the worst career decisions made by a player in a long time.

• Upvote 1

You literally called us bitter in the last post. But you're right, Pogba is a good player - he's just being asked to do too much in a midfield that's not suited to him looking as good as he should look. You can see at Juve and France he's got quality. So it's not hard to see what's gone wrong for him at United.

• Administrator
Just now, Teso dos Bichos said:

Bitter is the truth.. look at any pogba related post by him and he doesnt criticism him, he calls him shit or garbage... but he can excuse Gomez for the midfielder in front of him not doing their job... talk about oxymoron... bitter because he keeps calling man utd shit but until they win the league, man utd and all of its flaws has match the biggest league accomplishment, second place... without a lethal front three and a one of a kind coach.....we had the worst version of Mourinho 😭😭😭😭

Make this the last comment 

21 hours ago, Cicero said:

Reckon we’ll get Sancho if he leaves to England. 

Chelsea fan and best mates with CHO. 

CITY fans say he is best mates with Sterling and he's going back to City.  United fans say hes close to Rashford and Lingard and is coming to United.   Should be the big transfer deal next summer and cost over £100m, expect whoever offers him and Dortmund the most money will get him.