talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Manchester United Discussion

football forum

On 17/08/2019 at 16:04, Redcanuck said:

CITY fans say he is best mates with Sterling and he's going back to City.  United fans say hes close to Rashford and Lingard and is coming to United.   Should be the big transfer deal next summer and cost over £100m, expect whoever offers him and Dortmund the most money will get him.

I very much doubt we will be in for Sancho. Why would we?

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Sancho to Liverpool when Salah leaves next summer makes most sense, think it would work well.

I agree. Very dynamic player who would fit their style well. 

1 hour ago, Stan said:

I agree. Very dynamic player who would fit their style well. 

I agree. Next summer Salah will be 28/29 and we will get another record fee. 

Next summer is probably the time to sell. 

Edited by LFCMadLad

2 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

Just came across this. Very classy letter all around from Fergie but what's striking to me is him talking about how they used to struggle finding world class strikers due to their wage structure at the time.

I'm not saying that letter is totally made out to be Fergie when it's not....

But Fergie didn't send it xD

Why would one of the most hard faced twats in football history suddenly send a soppy letter to an arrogant French bloke? Moreover, why would Fergie include Utd's financial situation in the letter?

Utd couldn't afford a top striker? :rofl:

Utd under Fergie were breaking transfer records right, left and centre xD

Load of shite .... "Hi Eric its Fergie, I luv you and would love you to visit me sometime and oh did I mention we cant afford a top striker"?

Fuck sake xD

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Which has happened a whopping one time...

I believe somebody else on here said the same thing. I know I have heard it said he will end up at Chelsea before because of his friendship with CHO,   but it could have been on another forum.  

No offense intended, my orginial point was that City and United fans say the same thing about his friendship with their younger players.  I suspect Liverpool fans are saying something similar.  Either Sancho is one hell of a friendly guy or or he tells  everyone he will join them in the Premier.  

On 22/08/2019 at 02:56, Redcanuck said:

I don't know,  it's just everytime his name is mentioned here, a Chelsea fan mentions he will end up at Chelsea.

I think you will find the people behind these young players, Sancho Odi Nelson ect will push them towards the club offering the player AND themselves the most money & incentives. Player friendships will have little baring. I would say that would make your club the number one destination for money over best move for player. Lukaku is plain truth of that fact, who just this past week told a bollocks story that he had a choice of Your club and mine. He had the one choice because we wouldnt pay the 14M, or whatever the amount his now former agent wanted. Former agent, one can only speculate why he soon became his former agent. The day he signed for you my club told the world we wouldnt pay the agent fee. United have proven they were and still are in panic mode and happily paid the ransom.

I would have thought it unlikely City would cough up the money for Sancho after the way he and his people "welched" on an agreed deal with city (Pep said it was agreed) before moving to Germany.

If Sancho continues on his current form then I guess there is a chance the main two transfer buying clubs could take it out of the English clubs hands.

Personally, if Odi signs this so called 5 year deal with us, we should sell him. I am quietly confident Marina is on the ball with this.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, The Liquidator said:

I think you will find the people behind these young players, Sancho Odi Nelson ect will push them towards the club offering the player AND themselves the most money & incentives. Player friendships will have little baring. I would say that would make your club the number one destination for money over best move for player. Lukaku is plain truth of that fact, who just this past week told a bollocks story that he had a choice of Your club and mine. He had the one choice because we wouldnt pay the 14M, or whatever the amount his now former agent wanted. Former agent, one can only speculate why he soon became his former agent. The day he signed for you my club told the world we wouldnt pay the agent fee. United have proven they were and still are in panic mode and happily paid the ransom.

I would have thought it unlikely City would cough up the money for Sancho after the way he and his people "welched" on an agreed deal with city (Pep said it was agreed) before moving to Germany.

If Sancho continues on his current form then I guess there is a chance the main two transfer buying clubs could take it out of the English clubs hands.

Personally, if Odi signs this so called 5 year deal with us, we should sell him. I am quietly confident Marina is on the ball with this.

You may be right about Lukaku agent fee, I am not sure.  United have missed out of players over the years because they wouldn't pay the agent fees, Hazard is said to be one.  Maybe they grew tired of losing out and decided to pay ridiculously high agent fees. 

To me agent fees in general are a major problem in football.  If a agent picks up millions of pounds each time he transfers a player somewhere, there will be a threat of  players moving every two or three years and thats not good for the fans.

Are you saying Chelsea should sell CHO if he signs a new contract?  I thought he was one for your future.

1 hour ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Man utd u-23 4-0 Newcastle u-23 (chong x2, Ramanazi, and Garner with the goals) 

TRUST THE MOTHERFUCKIN PROCESS. 

Garner, Chong, Traore & Ramazani all really impressed, but wasn't one player who didn't look good! Very promising for United, Traore in particular having never heard of him before looks a player

• Upvote 1

On 23/08/2019 at 19:47, Redcanuck said:

You may be right about Lukaku agent fee, I am not sure.  United have missed out of players over the years because they wouldn't pay the agent fees, Hazard is said to be one.  Maybe they grew tired of losing out and decided to pay ridiculously high agent fees. 

To me agent fees in general are a major problem in football.  If a agent picks up millions of pounds each time he transfers a player somewhere, there will be a threat of  players moving every two or three years and thats not good for the fans.

Are you saying Chelsea should sell CHO if he signs a new contract?  I thought he was one for your future.

Haha, that would be true of course if he had an agent at the time? Id say that's another clear piece of evidence of United fans turning into Liverpool fans once toppled off top Dog spot, reaching for excuses. Hazard is on record on why he chose Chelsea, including admitting keeping his word to both City and United by turning up for a visit when he had already made up his mind & informed the club Joe and Didier he was signing for us.

Decent bloke Eden Hazard. Very few in football value their word. He is one.

Anyway, why pay so much for the Leicester CH?

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

Destroyed by Palace @ old trafford :8_laughing:

We joined the club then  :whistling:

Top six sides @CPFC have beaten away from home in last 9 Months:

ManCity Etihad Stadium

Arsenal Emirates Stadium

ManUtd Old Trafford

Giant Killers.

https://twitter.com/Sporf/status/1165594851225886722

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, The Liquidator said:

Haha, that would be true of course if he had an agent at the time? Id say that's another clear piece of evidence of United fans turning into Liverpool fans once toppled off top Dog spot, reaching for excuses. Hazard is on record on why he chose Chelsea, including admitting keeping his word to both City and United by turning up for a visit when he had already made up his mind & informed the club Joe and Didier he was signing for us.

Decent bloke Eden Hazard. Very few in football value their word. He is one.

Anyway, why pay so much for the Leicester CH?

That was the story at the time of Hazard's transfer to Chelsea. That Chelsea paid 6 or 7 million to his agent and United wouldn't.  I have no idea if it's true but United fans have always believed it.  First I have heard he didn't have an agent , which in these times seems odd. 

As for Maguire, he fills a desperate need, sure it's massively over priced but what with the English premium, the United premium and Leicester having us over a barrel, it is what it is.  Beside the money only would have gone into the owners pockets.

2 minutes ago, Redcanuck said:

That was the story at the time of Hazard's transfer to Chelsea. That Chelsea paid 6 or 7 million to his agent and United wouldn't.  I have no idea if it's true but United fans have always believed it.  First I have heard he didn't have an agent , which in these times seems odd. 

Ridiculous story. Something probably conjured up to ease the blow on the fact Hazard preferred us. 

He doesn’t have an agent. All negotiations have gone through himself and his father, to which his father didn’t even become his ‘agent’ until last year. He chose us because we were European champions. 

5 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

We joined the club then  :whistling:

Top six sides @CPFC have beaten away from home in last 9 Months:

ManCity Etihad Stadium

Arsenal Emirates Stadium

ManUtd Old Trafford

Giant Killers.

https://twitter.com/Sporf/status/1165594851225886722

Last time we played Palace we beat them 3-1 :8_laughing:    ..and united are no longer giants ;)