talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Manchester United Discussion

football forum

• Administrator
3 hours ago, True Blue said:

Rashford scored ten in the league, but five from the spot? 

I'm pretty sure I remember Teso using penalties against the goals tally Vardy racked up in past few seasons. Saying they don't count xD. May have been on the old forum. 

• Haha 1

On 08/12/2019 at 00:41, Redcanuck said:

I do not think so, but I dont do the hiring and firing,    To me he has not shown he has the tactical nuance to break down sides that dont come out to play or to get players to play to their ability when we are not playing big clubs.  Beating Spurs and City has given him breathing room and he will keep his job til near the end of the season if not longer.  I suspect the board will give him the next two transfer windows to bring in the 4 or 5 top players we still need.

What do you think of Grealish?

2 hours ago, The Liquidator said:

What do you think of Grealish?

He scored a very nice goal against United but I have not seen  him play many times.  He plays on the left and cuts into the middle a lot and we have players that do that.  We need somebody who can do that from the right.  His crosses are weak and so is his tackling and he is not young as I thought.    

Does he even want to leave Villa ? He is a Brummie and he's been with Villa since he was 6 years old.

On 09/12/2019 at 18:13, Redcanuck said:

He scored a very nice goal against United but I have not seen  him play many times.  He plays on the left and cuts into the middle a lot and we have players that do that.  We need somebody who can do that from the right.  His crosses are weak and so is his tackling and he is not young as I thought.    

Does he even want to leave Villa ? He is a Brummie and he's been with Villa since he was 6 years old.

Dont rate most of the players you already have.

One of the few players it would trouble me if he signed for you.

Man Utd XI: Romero, Tuanzebe, Rojo, Jones, Williams, Matic, Garner, James, Mata, Rashford, Greenwood for the next match, both Dalot and Pogba are close to being fully recovered... boy this is about to get interesting,  buckle up. B|

ELccZUoXUAEJNmW?format=jpg&name=large

xD sancho, Mason Greenwood, and Martinelli are too busy putting up numbers (top three youngsters in all of Europe) while that overrated youngster at Barcelona only has a silly release clause to show for I wouldn't give up sancho or Mason for him if it was up to me. 

---

https://www.espn.com/soccer/manchester-united/story/4011499/inside-man-uniteds-academy-the-lifeblood-for-the-clubs-future?src=com

United's academy will celebrate a significant milestone on Sunday. When Everton visit Old Trafford this weekend, United will mark their 4,000th consecutive game with a youth team graduate in the squad. It's a run that stretches back more 80 years to Oct. 30, 1937, when Tom Manley and Jackie Wassall played in a 1-0 defeat to Fulham. To put that into context, Everton have the next best record in the top flight with a run of more than 1000 games over 20 years which ended in August.

This unbroken run is something United are so proud of that it formed part of Ed Woodward's call with investors in November. His mission statement is "win trophies, play attacking football and give youth a chance." The last part is one of the reasons Ole Gunnar Solskjaer was chosen as manager when Jose Mourinho was sacked nearly a year ago, but from a broader point of view, players produced by the club form a key part of its history.

In 1968, United became the first English club to win the European Cup with a team that included eight youth players, just 10 years after the Munich Air Disaster killed eight members of Sir Matt Busby's "Busby Babes," seven of which had come through the youth system.

This is a must read for all football fans... it highlights what Makes Man Utd the greatest English football team of all time and why it's just a matter of time before the youngsters deliver constant Ws and a CL! I TRIED TELLING YOU ALL, TRUST THE MF PROCESS, BUT HARDHEADED AND STUPID GO RIGHT ALONG WITH EACH OTHER!

-----

Yesterday:

MATCH DETAILS

United: Kovar; Laird, Taylor (Fish 81), Bernard, Mengi; Galbraith, Helm (Mejbri 75), Puigmal; Chong, Ramazani (Hoogewerf 46), Traore.

Substitutes not used: Carney, McCann.

Goals: United - Puigmal 40, Traore 64, Chong 67, Hoogewerf 90 😱🤪🤩🤩🤩🤩 this next few transfer windows will be the last ones were man utd will be busy, after a year or two, the youngsters are taking over... lmao Mejbri and Hoogewerf came in as subs!!! The best academy and potential in all of football and only a jelly ass fool would say other wise. 

Friday 13 versus Lincoln (fa youth cup)

MATCH DETAILS

United: Mastny; Bejger, Fish, Mengi, Svidersky (Neville 89); McCann, Mejbri, Helm; Wellens (Shoretire 72), Hoogewerf, Sotona (Forson 79).

Substitutes not used: Mee, Hockenhull, Hughes, Iqbal .

Scorer: Hoogewerf 41,63

The Netherlands and man utd have a future world class player in Hoogewerf. The dude can't stop scoring but he is only following the footsteps of Rashford and Greenwood. Mengi and Mejbri also deserve some credit for their consistency at a high level but that nothing less is expected out of a man utd youngster!!!

Sky is the limit and the MF process is the only way up!!!

44 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Man Utd XI: Romero, Tuanzebe, Rojo, Jones, Williams, Matic, Garner, James, Mata, Rashford, Greenwood for the next match, both Dalot and Pogba are close to being fully recovered... boy this is about to get interesting,  buckle up. B|

ELccZUoXUAEJNmW?format=jpg&name=large

xD sancho, Mason Greenwood, and Martinelli are too busy putting up numbers (top three youngsters in all of Europe) while that overrated youngster at Barcelona only has a silly release clause to show for I wouldn't give up sancho or Mason for him if it was up to me. 

---

https://www.espn.com/soccer/manchester-united/story/4011499/inside-man-uniteds-academy-the-lifeblood-for-the-clubs-future?src=com

United's academy will celebrate a significant milestone on Sunday. When Everton visit Old Trafford this weekend, United will mark their 4,000th consecutive game with a youth team graduate in the squad. It's a run that stretches back more 80 years to Oct. 30, 1937, when Tom Manley and Jackie Wassall played in a 1-0 defeat to Fulham. To put that into context, Everton have the next best record in the top flight with a run of more than 1000 games over 20 years which ended in August.

This unbroken run is something United are so proud of that it formed part of Ed Woodward's call with investors in November. His mission statement is "win trophies, play attacking football and give youth a chance." The last part is one of the reasons Ole Gunnar Solskjaer was chosen as manager when Jose Mourinho was sacked nearly a year ago, but from a broader point of view, players produced by the club form a key part of its history.

In 1968, United became the first English club to win the European Cup with a team that included eight youth players, just 10 years after the Munich Air Disaster killed eight members of Sir Matt Busby's "Busby Babes," seven of which had come through the youth system.

This is a must read for all football fans... it highlights what Makes Man Utd the greatest English football team of all time and why it's just a matter of time before the youngsters deliver constant Ws and a CL! I TRIED TELLING YOU ALL, TRUST THE MF PROCESS, BUT HARDHEADED AND STUPID GO RIGHT ALONG WITH EACH OTHER!

-----

Yesterday:

MATCH DETAILS

United: Kovar; Laird, Taylor (Fish 81), Bernard, Mengi; Galbraith, Helm (Mejbri 75), Puigmal; Chong, Ramazani (Hoogewerf 46), Traore.

Substitutes not used: Carney, McCann.

Goals: United - Puigmal 40, Traore 64, Chong 67, Hoogewerf 90 😱🤪🤩🤩🤩🤩 this next few transfer windows will be the last ones were man utd will be busy, after a year or two, the youngsters are taking over... lmao Mejbri and Hoogewerf came in as subs!!! The best academy and potential in all of football and only a jelly ass fool would say other wise. 

Friday 13 versus Lincoln (fa youth cup)

MATCH DETAILS

United: Mastny; Bejger, Fish, Mengi, Svidersky (Neville 89); McCann, Mejbri, Helm; Wellens (Shoretire 72), Hoogewerf, Sotona (Forson 79).

Substitutes not used: Mee, Hockenhull, Hughes, Iqbal .

Scorer: Hoogewerf 41,63

The Netherlands and man utd have a future world class player in Hoogewerf. The dude can't stop scoring but he is only following the footsteps of Rashford and Greenwood. Mengi and Mejbri also deserve some credit for their consistency at a high level but that nothing less is expected out of a man utd youngster!!!

Sky is the limit and the MF process is the only way up!!!

Manchester Utd are the biggest spending English club of all time, but yeah... give youth a chance. 

• Administrator
3 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

why it's just a matter of time before the youngsters deliver constant Ws and a CL

2 hours ago, LFCMadLad said:

Manchester Utd are the biggest spending English club of all time, but yeah... give youth a chance. 

xD It's this bit which is ultra-fanboyish as well. 

Barely anything in the current team which makes me think there's a CL-winning side there - even if there is a good selection of youth products.

• Upvote 1

• Administrator
Just now, LFCMadLad said:

Hes a Spurs fan now anyway isnt he? xD

Yeah which is why he probably doesn't realise Pogba's return has been delayed through illness, although it just seems like a really bad hangover...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50816540

Paul Pogba's Manchester United comeback is set to be delayed after he missed two days' training because of illness.

The France midfielder was expected to return to training this week after recovering from the ankle injury that has kept him out since September.

Pogba attended his brother's wedding in France on Friday, but needed a check-up with United's doctor on Saturday. His symptoms worsened on Sunday.

"He's been struck down ill," United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer said.

"He's been off two days, which is not beneficial. It's probably set him back quite a bit."

xD 

It was a hell of a bumpy road but one could only wonder how different it would have been if Mourinho was picked instead of dingleberry in the first place. Either way some people are created but TESO was created for a special purpose and what can be more special than THE GD MF PROCESS. The exodus of deadwood is almost to its end and another well executed transfer window and this will be as successful as THE class of 92. All the haters are running out of time to talk shit just based out of pure bias and jealousy! 

5 minutes ago, True Blue said:

Minus the penalty goals? How does he rank then? @Teso dos Bichos

Dont be a debbie downer and looking for any small excuse to belittle his accomplishments. You sure do love hating on man utd huh ? Deep inside you know player for player (including the academy) Man Utd has a better squad than  Chelsea. Greenwood and Rashford over Abraham all day every day my N ..  ga 

6 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Dont be a debbie downer and looking for any small excuse to belittle his accomplishments. You sure do love hating on man utd huh ? Deep inside you know player for player (including the academy) Man Utd has a better squad than  Chelsea. Greenwood and Rashford over Abraham all day every day my N ..  ga 

Not sure how did you get to the point that you think that i hate Manchester United. Also i rate Rashford very highly, he is an excellent player. I just love to at times troll, and at times point out that the players mentioned above don't take penalties for their teams (apart from Kun i think). To conclude Rashford's record is excellent and he is a great player, but that post from Red Devil Bible is trying to make him better than the named players, and he simply isn't.

My homie :drunk:

2 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Although AWB deserves it just as much, Scottie gets the Teso player of the year recognition. I could go on and on about how much he had developed but the match versus Man city showed why Scottie is becoming one of the best PL midfielders .. young af and already better then Henderson xD

Henderson the captain of the European Champions, runner up the year before, 1 point from being champions of England and captain of a side absolutely romping the league this season?

Yeah, hes miles better. 

Sort yourself out teso, stay off the drugs, stay off the drink and actually think about what you say. 

If only you had a limited coach like Klopp, the biggest cheerleader in the world.

Dick :D