• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Dalmore said:

OK GAME OVER 2-4.

Another 3 points they didn't deserve.

Another Scudetto they don't deserve.

What the hell are you on about?

As much as I like Napoli, I can't deny Juve deserve their scudetto. It was painfully predictable they'd go on a run like this just like in 2015. Sure, they haven't been great this year on the pitch, but they grinded the necessary points and any team that does that deserves their scudetto. Napoli bottled it near the end. That simple.

• Administrator
14 minutes ago, Marc said:

Sorry to ask again, but Roma v Juventus on sunday May 13th, have the TV games been announced for that weekend yet? It must happen soon, only just over a month away!

probably throughout this week or end of next weekend at the latest. 

The fixtures the week before have been announced so would be any day now you'd think. 

Just now, Stan said:

probably throughout this week or end of next weekend at the latest. 

The fixtures the week before have been announced so would be any day now you'd think. 

Thanks Stan. If you notice them announced could you post and give me a tag, please.

13 hours ago, Blue said:

What the hell are you on about?

As much as I like Napoli, I can't deny Juve deserve their scudetto. It was painfully predictable they'd go on a run like this just like in 2015. Sure, they haven't been great this year on the pitch, but they grinded the necessary points and any team that does that deserves their scudetto. Napoli bottled it near the end. That simple.

another random guy who doesn't watch Serie A but comes here to say that Rube deserves this Scudetto because they have won the most games. Excuse me but have you realized how they have won the most games? It's either their luck or the referees who help them collect all the points. Yesterday it was clearly the referee who gave them 3 points in Benevento. Did you see Higuain's fake fall or what?? If you don't follow Serie A then don't come here to post your baseless opinion about who deserves this scudetto the most. 

xD

I haven't watched as much this year, but I've seen enough of Juve to tell you that they've done well to grind their results to the title.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Dalmore said:

This can't be happening... they just gave a fake ass penalty for Napoli as fake as Gonzalo's yesterday but Mertens said fuck it and sent the ball to the Goalkeeper .

yeah I saw Mertens signal to the keeper which way he was going before he took it as well!

23 minutes ago, Stan said:

yeah I saw Mertens signal to the keeper which way he was going before he took it as well!

he didn't choose right side or left side. He didn't choose the centre either. It was a bad penalty kick and I'm happy that he missed cause then people would say that Napoli earns points thanks to the referees too.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived