talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Tuesday 10th April - Man City (1) 1-2 (5) Liverpool (QF 2nd Leg)

38 minutes ago, Kitchen Sales said:

The whole point of appointing Pep was surely to win the Champions League. Any old fucker could win the league and milk cup with that squad.

Got the wrong man then, he did terrible with Munich in europe. He just had a great side at Barcelone who he inherited from Frank Rijkaard.  #pepisafraud  

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, VanPaddy said:

Got the wrong man then, he did terrible with Munich in europe. He just had a great side at Barcelone who he inherited from Frank Rijkaard.  #pepisafraud  

that was the worst barcelona side i've seen.   actors.  all of them.

25 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Less embarrassing than what you small time cunts did to our bus :coffee: 

Nah. The chucking of the bottles was a bit naughty but I think there was a massive overreaction from your lot.

14 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Nah. The chucking of the bottles was a bit naughty but I think there was a massive overreaction from your lot.

What about the flares, stones and coins?  ..flares contain chemicals and burn at temperatures of 1600C, the melting point of steel  

4 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

What about the flares, stones and coins?  ..flares contain chemicals and burn at temperatures of 1600C, the melting point of steel  

please mate, just let that issue go.     a thousand audiences and only a handful of them threw those object, it's unfair to include those who just stood and just Boo'ed the Bus.   Those morons at the back who threw them objects didn't take into account that it will ricochet off the bus and hit their fellow liverpool fans.

13 hours ago, Gunnersauraus said:

The thing about punditry is a lot of it is in highnsight. I think @6666 has said this lots of times. If man city go through tonight pep is consider a great attacking manager. Because they lost he is naive. The fact is whatever you do it can go wrong.

The job of punditry is to spin a narrative after the fact. 

Very very different to management. 

8 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

When the refs have given the other team 4 goals over the legs, what can you do..

1st Leg 2-2

Offside goal for Liverpool given

Onside goal for City not given

Clear penalty on Sterling not given

2nd Leg 3-2

2 onside goals for City not given

Goals change games though. Liverpool were the better side. Even if you had decisions go your way I still think you would have lost. You didn't have a shot in target in the first game from what I heard.

If Guardiola is at fault, you'd have to look at the first leg. This game he was already 3-0 down and had to risk everything. Had a few key moments gone the other way (most notably the disallowed goal), things might've ended up very differently. Liverpool did deserve to go through all things considered, but Guardiola did the only thing he could do, which made for an exciting first hour of the game, and in the end he can't be really blamed for tonight's loss.

2 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Goals change games though. Liverpool were the better side. Even if you had decisions go your way I still think you would have lost. You didn't have a shot in target in the first game from what I heard.

We had a goal chalked off so you heard wrong ;)

10 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

We had a goal chalked off so you heard wrong ;)

If it was disallowed for offside it wouldn't have have registered as a shot on goal

15 minutes ago, Panflute said:

If Guardiola is at fault, you'd have to look at the first leg. This game he was already 3-0 down and had to risk everything. Had a few key moments gone the other way (most notably the disallowed goal), things might've ended up very differently. Liverpool did deserve to go through all things considered, but Guardiola did the only thing he could do, which made for an exciting first hour of the game, and in the end he can't be really blamed for tonight's loss.

Yeah there is always a risk to any system. 

3 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

There was no need for throwing the flares or smoke bombs either and I obviously hope we don't see it happen again. When you see people on social media and other forums calling for us to be thrown out of the competition though, that's an overreaction. Far worse happens elsewhere. Fans who go to Italy get stabbed or ambushed in bars. Fans who go to Russia get battered. All that happened at Anfield was 20 footballers had an uncomfortable couple of minutes without being physically harmed.

19 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

There was no need for throwing the flares or smoke bombs either and I obviously hope we don't see it happen again. When you see people on social media and other forums calling for us to be thrown out of the competition though, that's an overreaction. Far worse happens elsewhere. Fans who go to Italy get stabbed or ambushed in bars. Fans who go to Russia get battered. All that happened at Anfield was 20 footballers had an uncomfortable couple of minutes without being physically harmed.

You shouldn't be thrown out because of the actions of a few nob heads, don't agree with that   ...just don't get us all banned from Europe again ffs! :ph34r:   ...Italians are cunts, when we was over there last year spanking Napoli they was driving past on mopeds slashing and stab anyone they could get at

4 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

Well, that just proves it.

9/11 was an inside job, orchestrated by Bush and implemented by pissed up scousers. Wake up sheeple.

Fucking hell I thought my husband was going to have a heart attack last night, No wonder he has high blood pressure. 

I honestly thought City were going to score more goals especially when they scored that early goal but we played much better in the second half.

Very proud to be a Liverpool supporter.

4 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

So it was ok for Man city to throw coins and flares at Man Utd fans??     

Facebook

Twitter

Facebook MessenPinteresThe Football Association will write to Manchester City to seek the club's observations over the throwing of flares by spectators

19 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

You shouldn't be thrown out because of the actions of a few nob heads, don't agree with that   ...just don't get us all banned from Europe again ffs! :ph34r:   ...Italians are cunts, when we was over there last year spanking Napoli they was driving past on mopeds slashing and stab anyone they could get at

Same happened with ours at Napoli in 2010. You can almost guarantee there will be trouble in Rome if we draw them in the semis too

9 minutes ago, VanPaddy said:

So it was ok for Man city to throw coins and flares at Man Utd fans??     

Facebook

Twitter

Facebook MessenPinteresThe Football Association will write to Manchester City to seek the club's observations over the throwing of flares by spectators

United fans are fair game mwsf9i.jpg   ...if they die, they die!

congrats to liverpool and their fans.

Not been around for past week for a reason as unfortunately my brother has been told he's got cancer so talking football hasn't been on my mind. Not talking about it just because we lost. Certainly an awful week all things considered. 

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Pep Talk said:

congrats to liverpool and their fans.

Not been around for past week for a reason as unfortunately my brother has been told he's got cancer so talking football hasn't been on my mind. Not talking about it just because we lost. Certainly an awful week all things considered. 

Very sorry to hear that mate. Family takes priority! Hope he can make a full recovery.  

• The title was changed to Tuesday 10th April - Man City (1) 1-2 (5) Liverpool (QF 2nd Leg)

Archived