• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Anthony Martial - Wants to Leave Manchester United

football forum

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

"Could" I doubt he leaves especially if he has a great WC, which I think he will. Martial is a big part of the ongoing process. #next season👊⭕🔴💯

When was the last time in history Mourinho had a good 3rd season? 

3 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

He doesn't follow history, HE MAKES IT!!! I would be a fool not to support the coach that has conquered both of Pep's top squads. 

Again the hypocrites show their double standards ..they criticize the man utd players, coach, and fans for the reaction to the W versus city...

How is that different to celebrating Messi's comeback goal? Barcelona didn't win the CL or la liga 16-17 ..I know because iTZz MeSSi" fucking two face

When was the last time in history Mourinho had a good 3rd season?

Martial doesn't start a couple games and the stories about him leaving come out.  Has happened a few times this season.  Doesn't seem to be able to handle competition or constructive criticism.   Not sure if he has the mental attitude to make it at United.  When he is confident and feeling right he is a great player and I hopes he gets his act together and stays at United.

This is another example of Mourinho,  he doesn't use these kind of players,  Rashford also is suffering and is not happy if reports are true.   Man Utd was a club that was built on flair players, now they have these robotic players controlled by Mourinho.  

Just now, DeadLinesman said:

He'd never had a shit second season till this one to be fair. 

Hardly shit. You lot make it to the FA Cup final it is practically yours given Mou's track record in finals. 

Could of won the league as well if City haven't been so dominate. 

Tony Martial is the very epitome of a 'Match of the Day' player to most. The odd glimmer of world class hope, smothered with shit decision making, awful crossing and losing the ball 9/10. The one time he actually has a decent dribble is shown on the highlights and everyone wanks over him. He's basically the French Nani.

2 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Hardly shit. You lot make it to the FA Cup final it is practically yours given Mou's track record in finals. 

Could of won the league as well if City haven't been so dominate. 

We might be second, but my eyes are fucking bleeding.

2 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Tony Martial is the very epitome of a 'Match of the Day' player to most. The odd glimmer of world class hope, smothered with shit decision making, awful crossing and losing the ball 9/10. The one time he actually has a decent dribble is shown on the highlights and everyone wanks over him. He's basically the French Nani.

I used to think that way about KDB and Salah under Mourinho. 

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked

Archived