talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Ligue 1 2017/18 Chat

I don't think Barcelona really need to take another punt on a midfielder. They've put a lot of money into Rakitic, Gomes and Suarez; it would be reckless to spend more money. Surely young players like Samper can fill in squad roles?

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
2 hours ago, Dan said:

That's a fucking ridiculous score xD

It was a ridiculous match to be honest. The amount of chances both teams had. Lyon fluffed so many chances. 

• Administrator

Monaco nearly on the end of a shock result. They've just equalised against 19th placed Dijon. Now 1-1 with about 20 minutes to go.

I didn't realise the bottom of the league was so tight!

Similar to Premier League, anyone up towards top-half of the table could get relegated. Huge result for Dijon if they can keep it at 1-1 at Monaco.

f.PNG

• Subscriber

Just watched the last twenty minutes between Metz and PSG. Absolute scenes as Metz come from 0-2 down with goals on 78 minutes and 88 minutes. Then hit the bar on 91 minutes, PSG break and score on 93 minutes to win. 

11 minutes ago, Batard said:

Anyone else watching this fucking pile of dung? Payet has been useless. Again. Lazy bastard strolls around the pitch coasting. 

Forgot it was on tonight, but was at the OM vs St Etienne game last Sunday. That crowd of yours is something to behold when in full voice.

Thauvin was a menace throughout, finishing with two goals and two assists. Do you reckon you'll bring him back next season?

Payet, to be frank, struck me as someone who knows he's too good for this level and can't really be bothered as a result.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Burning Gold said:

Forgot it was on tonight, but was at the OM vs St Etienne game last Sunday. That crowd of yours is something to behold when in full voice.

Thauvin was a menace throughout, finishing with two goals and two assists. Do you reckon you'll bring him back next season?

Payet, to be frank, struck me as someone who knows he's too good for this level and can't really be bothered as a result.

Thauvin was incredibly wasteful tonight at times but this is his level of ability playing in France. I'd be surprised if Newcastle wanted him back and likewise I'd be surprised if anyone was prepared to pay more to sign him. I'd expect him here next season.

14 minutes ago, Batard said:

Thauvin was incredibly wasteful tonight at times but this is his level of ability playing in France. I'd be surprised if Newcastle wanted him back and likewise I'd be surprised if anyone was prepared to pay more to sign him. I'd expect him here next season.

Do you know what's going on with this transfer because everyone here is under the impression an automatic clause has been triggered by him playing so much and now Marseille have to buy him. To be honest we all thought Cabella had already gone 6 months before it actually happened.xD

On 21/04/2017 at 9:50 PM, Batard said:

It seems you and Gomis have differing views. xD

• Administrator
On 4/21/2017 at 10:04 PM, HoneyNUFC said:

Do you know what's going on with this transfer because everyone here is under the impression an automatic clause has been triggered by him playing so much and now Marseille have to buy him. To be honest we all thought Cabella had already gone 6 months before it actually happened.xD

The Cabella deal was confusing, as is most of our transfer dealings. We thought he was going back too. To be fair, Cabella is ok but I'd rather have returned him to Newcastle for a permanent deal for Thauvin. 

13 hours ago, ...Dan said:

It seems you and Gomis have differing views. xD

Bayern?! Is Gomis whoring himself out as an agent? I would be shocked if Thauvin was signed by Bayern. And laugh. He's just not good enough at that level. He needs another good season to justify any move that size. 

The Motta and Di Maria red cards were completely stupid and show an undisciplined team that has fallen apart since their 4-0 victory over Barcelona. Sacking Blanc is looking a bigger mistake by the day.

Archived