talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

The News EVERYBODY Has Been Waiting For....

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Shithouse. Hope he gets injured for the World Cup.

He's a shithouse for claiming it and pushing Spurs appeal. But the FA are more to blame here, giving a goal to someone who didn't touch it in an attempt to win the Golden Boot. On the face of it, it looks like the FA wanting to give the Golden Boot to an English player on the basis that he is English.

But I suppose if the alternative was to kill Kane's daughter, it's a bit easier and less morally objectionable to just give him the goal.

Just now, Storts said:

I absolutely love how worked up people are getting over this - Liverpool fans in particular. 

Kane just gets better and better 

I'm not worked up, I think it's hilarious. I knew the FA would give him the goal.

1 minute ago, DeadLinesman said:

You cut ME deep this time.......

Haha. In fairness, you can have 48 hours grace from when the news is broken. That's fair.

Thing is, you just know there will be some boring twats whacking it up on Facebook and Twitter for the sake of 8 likes every weekend now.

Swearing on his daughter's life was a bit weird. 

I mean it's nice to achieve things like top goalscorer but really it's a team game. Fair enough if it gives you a bit of motivation when you play, but this kind of thing shouldn't matter that much to a player to be asking for off-field steps to be taken. 

Overall not a big deal but it's just kinda sad to see. He's a good all-round player so it's unbefitting for him to be so obsessed with meaningless stat-boosting. Doesn't help with perceptions like Kane being the country's darling and Tottenham revolving around him, either. 

2 hours ago, Lucas said:

Oh great. This means for the next month we're going to be inundated with "Harry Kane is going to claim that..." jokes by unfunny twats all over the show. 

Clubs getting in on the #bantz

58 minutes ago, Redcanuck said:

Lost a lot of respect for Kane on this, very petty.  Saw the game and the replay a few times, no way it went in off Kane's shoulder.

Doesn't matter if it did, deflection best, the ball would significantly have to change direction.

9 hours ago, Storts said:

I absolutely love how worked up people are getting over this - Liverpool fans in particular. 

Kane just gets better and better 

No one is worked up. Everyone is laughing at him. Laughing at how desperate he is

• Subscriber

They are worked up - the fuss over it is ridiculous.

He scored a goal, it wasn’t given to him. If you know you’ve touched it and haven’t been given it then of course you’re going to complain. He’s appealed with evidence and won - it’s straight forward.

Yet the reaction has been incredibly over the top - but that’s because the club with the biggest vested interest in it is Liverpool and whenever something is to do with them this happens.

Without a doubt the worst and most pathetic fanbase in English football. 

Archived