talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

The News EVERYBODY Has Been Waiting For....

28 minutes ago, Storts said:

They are worked up - the fuss over it is ridiculous.

He scored a goal, it wasn’t given to him. If you know you’ve touched it and haven’t been given it then of course you’re going to complain. He’s appealed with evidence and won - it’s straight forward.

Yet the reaction has been incredibly over the top - but that’s because the club with the biggest vested interest in it is Liverpool and whenever something is to do with them this happens.

Without a doubt the worst and most pathetic fanbase in English football. 

Now who’s getting rattled :D and why is the reaction over the top from anyone involved with Liverpool? I’ve hardly seen it mentioned other than in here. 

Who gives a flying fuck which of Kane or Salah wins the golden boot anyway? xD I mean obviously Kane does cos he’s willing to lose his daughter over it, but who else? 

Its a personal accolade, not something for a whole club to be arsed about. 

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whether he’s touched it or not, I’ve not actually seen it or bothered to look for it to weigh in on that debate, I rate Harry Kane for kicking up such a fuss and claiming it. 

If I were a Tottenham fan, I’d hope he’d elbow his own Grandmother in the face to get on the end of a goal, so I’d be all over him shithousing and claiming a goal he might or might not have touched. 

• Subscriber
12 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Now who’s getting rattled :D and why is the reaction over the top from anyone involved with Liverpool? I’ve hardly seen it mentioned other than in here. 

Who gives a flying fuck which of Kane or Salah wins the golden boot anyway? xD I mean obviously Kane does cos he’s willing to lose his daughter over it, but who else? 

Its a personal accolade, not something for a whole club to be arsed about. 

‘Rattled’ good one

Honestly - just look at social media and you’ll see the reaction. Then again Liverpool fans are still harping on about failing to beat us two months ago so it’s no surprise. 

I agree with you - I don’t know why there’s been such a strong reaction on it - but look at your players social media and you will see that it’s clearly an issue.

• Subscriber
10 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

Whether he’s touched it or not, I’ve not actually seen it or bothered to look for it to weigh in on that debate, I rate Harry Kane for kicking up such a fuss and claiming it. 

If I were a Tottenham fan, I’d hope he’d elbow his own Grandmother in the face to get on the end of a goal, so I’d be all over him shithousing and claiming a goal he might or might not have touched. 

^ exactly.

I love how much he wants to scores and cares about it. He clearly touched this ball, even if it was minimal, because no other reason for kicking up a fuss - but when he knows he scored and wasn’t credited it of course he’s going to try and claim it.

I couldn’t love him anymore if he tried. 

18 minutes ago, Storts said:

‘Rattled’ good one

Honestly - just look at social media and you’ll see the reaction. Then again Liverpool fans are still harping on about failing to beat us two months ago so it’s no surprise. 

I agree with you - I don’t know why there’s been such a strong reaction on it - but look at your players social media and you will see that it’s clearly an issue.

Just had a quick glance around social media and to be honest it’s fans and players of most clubs that are posting about it and in nearly all cases it’s not such a strong reaction, more just people taking the piss out of Kane. 

I honestly don’t see the big deal. 

Even if Kane get a tiny touch on it, it’s not like he’d be the first player in history to be slightly unfairly denied a goal. And yeah it’s all good banter and that saying “it’s mine” in the post-match interview.

But he’s definitely first I’ve heard of to actually do something about it.

Its a bit unusual. Don’t see how commenting on an unusual thing makes everyone “worked up” or whatever.

• Subscriber

Really don't understand the big deal. I've not seen the goal but it sounds like he touched it. The point people are missing is that it is in Tottenham's interest for Kane to get the goal and have his Golden Boot chances boosted, if only because if Real Madrid come to the table this summer being able to describe Kane as the winner of the last 3 top scorer awards strengthens their position. 

The amount of fume from Liverpool fans over a potential threat to Salah's place at the top of the standings is enough evidence to show that the award goes beyond the individual player and does mean something to the club too.

7 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Really don't understand the big deal. I've not seen the goal but it sounds like he touched it. The point people are missing is that it is in Tottenham's interest for Kane to get the goal and have his Golden Boot chances boosted, if only because if Real Madrid come to the table this summer being able to describe Kane as the winner of the last 3 top scorer awards strengthens their position. 

The amount of fume from Liverpool fans over a potential threat to Salah's place at the top of the standings is enough evidence to show that the award goes beyond the individual player and does mean something to the club too.

What fume? xD

Has anyone actually got any footage of this??? I can't find any anywhere.... 

I am reading the panel made the award after taking Eriksens testimony into account and reviewing the footage... nothing there screams collusion does it.. 

If it touched him, it was a glancing touch from the fibres of his shirt. Obviously he will claim it but to go to this extent is a bit silly imo.

This forum is getting worse and worse for the "rattled" and "reeled you in" crack. Nobody can criticise anything without some sad cunt claiming that they've been rattled. Get some new 'bantz' for fuck sake lads 😂

• Administrator
19 minutes ago, Mantis Toboggan M.D. said:

If it touched him, it was a glancing touch from the fibres of his shirt. Obviously he will claim it but to go to this extent is a bit silly imo.

This forum is getting worse and worse for the "rattled" and "reeled you in" crack. Nobody can criticise anything without some sad cunt claiming that they've been rattled. Get some new 'bantz' for fuck sake lads 😂

you sound rattled mate

• Subscriber
43 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Has anyone actually got any footage of this??? I can't find any anywhere.... 

I am reading the panel made the award after taking Eriksens testimony into account and reviewing the footage... nothing there screams collusion does it.. 

FWIW

Video photo is pretty inconclusive - hard to see - this image is probably best where you can see it coming off his shoulder

1zbgh03.jpg

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, RandoEFC said:

This has to be a wind up right?

Awful take if not - I'm not engaging with it unless you confirm that's actually your thought

1 hour ago, Storts said:

FWIW

Video photo is pretty inconclusive - hard to see - this image is probably best where you can see it coming off his shoulder

1zbgh03.jpg

Well from that photo it looks like he had the last touch.. assuming of course that it went in without anyone else getting on the end of it before it crossed the line... 

To be honest both Salah and Kane have been great this season and no-one could argue that both players and respective clubs along with their respective fans want their particular player to win the award... helping someone to achieve something worthwhile for their efforts throughout a season is called 'teamwork'... 

53 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

He swore on his daughter's life, it isnt just the way he speaks that makes this man special.

Honest to god, every time I see Kane or hear his voice, the more he meminds me of something out of Beavis and Butthead xD

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Storts said:

This has to be a wind up right?

Awful take if not - I'm not engaging with it unless you confirm that's actually your thought

Nope. I think it's pretty obvious that Kane getting an extra goal has benefit to Spurs. The part about Real Madrid and his value was only an example of why.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, RandoEFC said:

Nope. I think it's pretty obvious that Kane getting an extra goal has benefit to Spurs. The part about Real Madrid and his value was only an example of why.

xD

Why would they care about it - makes no difference whatsoever. We don't want to sell and won't be doing so. And regardless of that 2/3 golden boots makes absolutely no difference to our valuation of him. It's a really weak argument to suggest that.

1 minute ago, Storts said:

xD

Why would they care about it - makes no difference whatsoever. We don't want to sell and won't be doing so. And regardless of that 2/3 golden boots makes absolutely no difference to our valuation of him. It's a really weak argument to suggest that.

I wouldn’t worry about Real pursuing Kane, they have bigger fish to fry (Salah). 

• Subscriber
14 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

I wouldn’t worry about Real pursuing Kane, they have bigger fish to fry (Salah). 

They know Salah has no loyalty in fairness and will be far easier to sign

Archived