talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

The News EVERYBODY Has Been Waiting For....

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is pretty ridiculous and has made Harry Kane a bit of a laughing stock. They appealed to take a legimate goal away from one of their players to give an offside goal to another one.

Its like me looking at a building on fire, taking a step towards it, only for a bloke to sprint from behind me into the burning building to save the elderly woman trapped in there, only for me to claim that I saved her. That would be shithousery, just like this from Kane. 

8 hours ago, Storts said:

xD

Talk about overreaction.

I hope the club continue to support him - long may it continue.

Ha I was about 6 or 7 pints into this conversation last night 😂 But hes still being a bell

54 minutes ago, Stan said:

ffs 

Lol has Kane never been on social media ever? Does he realise he's a famous football player? I feel like this had to be something a reasonable person would have expected in the aftermath of this. He's a really great player, I hope he does some miraculous shite during the World Cup (because how cool would it be for England to not be a shite disappointment)... but this is some serious lack of self-awareness.

It definitely adds another level of humour to this whole thing though xD

6 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

Also heard Eriksen is extremely pissed off that his own teammate went to the lengths of an appeal to take his goal away from him for his own personal gain. 

It’s all very strange. Campaigning to have a goal taken off a team mate so you can be 4 behind salah in the top scorer race. Swearing on your daughters life even more strange.

There’s also no video evidence to suggest he did actually touch it, certainly nothing conclusive so I’m surprised they’ve given him the goal.

oh even worse he’s in my fantasy team but FF aren’t amending the points and giving him the goal!! Ffs

Archived