talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

UEFA to Meet Over PSG Finances

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Reports are that they're set to fail FFP. I am shocked! It's always the clubs you'd never suspect!

So what happens then? Fined and banned from the Champions League for a season? Or are they to forfeit all their honors and discontinue as a club? xD

Just now, Cicero said:

So what happens then? Fined and banned from the Champions League for a season? Or are they to forfeit all their honors and discontinue as a club? xD

I'm pretty sure UEFA will give them the traditional slap on the wrist and continue letting them break rules.

5 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I'm pretty sure UEFA will give them the traditional slap on the wrist and continue letting them break rules.

I think this case has been so so public with so many influential clubs against them that they'll get done proper.  But who knows.

2 hours ago, SirBalon said:

I think this case has been so so public with so many influential clubs against them that they'll get done proper.  But who knows.

Theres so many clubs that should be done though but not as bad as PSG,  AC Milan is one who have over spent and their wage bill must be huge! 

• Subscriber

Dictionary Definition of "Getting done proper": Ensuring that someone is taught a lesson for their stupidity so that they never do it again and incur a punishment which stops not only the entity committing the crime but also teaches others about the ramifications.

UEFA's Definition of "Getting done proper": Don't do it again okay? Now, here's your ball go back and play with the rest of the kids. Hey you there!! Yes you. Let this also be a lesson about what could happen and that's a nice ball you're playing with can I come play too?

13 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Reports are that they're set to fail FFP. I am shocked! It's always the clubs you'd never suspect!

oh no !!! say it isn't so !!! not PSG !!!   not the club who is owned by a facking goat !!! no !!! bwhehehe

hopefully the next news we'll hear would be the punishment of being banned in the UCL for two seasons, that would hurt a lot, spending that huge amount for that competition :D :D 

45 minutes ago, bozziovai said:

oh no !!! say it isn't so !!! not PSG !!!   not the club who is owned by a facking goat !!! no !!! bwhehehe

hopefully the next news we'll hear would be the punishment of being banned in the UCL for two seasons, that would hurt a lot, spending that huge amount for that competition :D :D 

Not only that... Neymar would be left in the invisible wilderness that is Ligue1 considering the reasons why he moved there.  If that occurred, then we can say a God that watches football really does exist! xD

Just now, SirBalon said:

Not only that... Neymar would be left in the invisible wilderness that is Ligue1 considering the reasons why he moved there.  If that occurred, then we can say a God that watches football really does exist! xD

yeah !!  hahahaha,

PSG's plan for UCL domination -------------------------------

1 minute ago, bozziovai said:

yeah !!  hahahaha,

PSG's plan for UCL domination -------------------------------

Now that we've both established that God loves football and watches it, also adding the big possibility that he is disgusted by Wahhabism like the majority of God's children... Which club do you think he has allegiance to? We know from renaissance paintings that there is a big possibility that white was his favourite colour which could mean either Real Madrid or Leeds United could be his chosen football scarf (maybe even Sevilla although the Betis fans vow God is on their side)... How do you feel? :ph34r:   

3 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Now that we've both established that God loves football and watches it, also adding the big possibility that he is disgusted by Wahhabism like the majority of God's children... Which club do you think he has allegiance to? We know from renaissance paintings that there is a big possibility that white was his favourite colour which could mean either Real Madrid or Leeds United could be his chosen football scarf (maybe even Sevilla although the Betis fans vow God is on their side)... How do you feel? :ph34r:   

hahahahahaha.

i'd say the english national kit.     the white color.   the red cross .... oooooooooooohhhhhhhh, god would love that haha

Image result for england national football team jersey

3 hours ago, True Blue said:

They must be shitting themselves because of the meeting

Lucky the meeting isn't being held at the Santiago Bernabéu and they're not dying to do a shit there this time of year when the Copa del Rey Final is around the corner... The toilets are being refurbished! :ph34r:

• 1 month later...

Apparently PSG will find out their fate today on whatever punishment UEFA see fit to dish out to The Parisian club.

The rumours are they’re going to be punished with a zero cost deficit punishment which literally means they can only spend what they receive from sales made. They also have a further problem due to the fact they are due to pay AS Monaco the money owed on Kylian Mbappé which will have them failing next season’s fairplay rules and consequently make them 3 times offenders because in 2014 they were already sanctioned by UEFA for breaking the rules. 

Let’s see what happens, but the way they’ve been getting away with this is hilarious and to be honest, the clubs that don’t take note and do it themselves are thick!

• Subscriber
9 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Apparently PSG will find out their fate today on whatever punishment UEFA see fit to dish out to The Parisian club.

The rumours are they’re going to be punished with a zero cost deficit punishment which literally means they can only spend what they receive from sales made. They also have a further problem due to the fact they are due to pay AS Monaco the money owed on Kylian Mbappé which will have them failing next season’s fairplay rules and consequently make them 3 times offenders because in 2014 they were already sanctioned by UEFA for breaking the rules. 

Let’s see what happens, but the way they’ve been getting away with this is hilarious and to be honest, the clubs that don’t take note and do it themselves are thick!

If they sell Neymar they'd probably cover the money they owe Monaco but the question then beckons on who would buy him for that absurd amount and then shoot themselves in the foot with UEFA after. I think the better option is to let them operate back to a proper standard, ban then from the Champions League and be done with it.

All the 'other' clubs that do this know full-well what could happen and have lawyers working around the clock with accountants to siphon their money into smarter investments to evade FFP. PSG are a weird one and its all really because of the way they've lavishly gone about their business. Had they won something useful other than their league title I'd imagine they wouldn't be getting the short end of the stick as much as they are right now.

18 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

If they sell Neymar they'd probably cover the money they owe Monaco but the question then beckons on who would buy him for that absurd amount and then shoot themselves in the foot with UEFA after. I think the better option is to let them operate back to a proper standard, ban then from the Champions League and be done with it.

All the 'other' clubs that do this know full-well what could happen and have lawyers working around the clock with accountants to siphon their money into smarter investments to evade FFP. PSG are a weird one and its all really because of the way they've lavishly gone about their business. Had they won something useful other than their league title I'd imagine they wouldn't be getting the short end of the stick as much as they are right now.

I find it extremely unlikely that they’ll ban PSG from the Champions League although that’s the eternal threat they have been giving forever for those that break the rules. This is PSG’s second time doing this and this particular time is ridiculous and with all sorts of other issues surrounding where their money comes from because they simply don’t make anywhere near that amount. 

Archived