Bournemouth 2-2 Crystal Palace
Watford 2-2 Bournemouth
Bournemouth 2-1 West Brom
Bournemouth 1-4 Tottenham
Leicester 1-1 Bournemouth

Match Info
Mo Salah has 7 goals in his last 5 games
Liverpool have only lost once in 13 games
Liverpool still haven't lost at home and have kept a clean sheet in their last 4 home games
Both teams have scored in each of Bournemouth's last 8 games, and they've won only 2 of these
Bournemouth's last 10 away games have only yielded 1 win, with the others resulting in 4 draws and 5 losses.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Important to win today's game. Even though we can afford to drop points at this stage, especially if Chelsea drop points this afternoon, it would be nice to be able to rest as many as we want next weekend before the semi final first leg.

Very good all round performance that. Could have been much more comfortable before we eventually got the second.

Trent was superb. He had some shaky moments a few weeks ago that made some of us doubt him at this stage of his career (myself included) but he's been great the last few games. He'll still have inconsistent periods like all young players do but what a talent

I agree with Unorthodox. In terms of "front 3's" is there a better 3 than Liverpool? PSG's front 3 is better on paper, but they don't play like a team. Barcelona isn't really a front 3 anymore given one player is always rotating and Messi is more of a 10 these days. 

The only front 3 that could possibly be better is City's, but you could also argue that the whole team is a machine and not just the forwards.

5 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Really? The fact that you assume that tells me you are still sour about the loss to man United.

Liverpool's lot reasoning:

We got the best front three and Man Utd has an average one Even thought Liverpool was only able to get ONE FUCKING point out of six.

Why are you comparing the entire team when the discussion is the front 3? 

21 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

What do you mean bruh? They lost because mourinho was able to shutdown that front 3!! But I had not doubts we would, he conquered Barcelona's and Man Citeh's greatest teams of all time why not liverpool.

Was salah injured vs man utd, I honestly dont remember a single fucking thing he did

Conquered City? You are 13 points behind them?

Conquered Barca? He only won  twice out of  10 games against Pep's Barcelona

My dear you are having a mare. 

17 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

What do you mean bruh? They lost because mourinho was able to shutdown that front 3!! But I had not doubts we would, he conquered Barcelona's and Man Citeh's greatest teams of all time why not liverpool.

Was salah injured vs man utd, I honestly dont remember a single fucking thing he did

We lost 3-0 to Sheffield Wednesday in the 98/99 treble winning season. Doesn’t mean they were better than United. One off games don’t mean shit mate. They may have been mediocre against us, but there’s no denying the 3 players are right up there with the best attacking teams in the world right now. And it fucking pains me to say that.

Lol who are Cavani, Mbappe & Neymar playing against? The French league is a state, and while the PL has dropped in quality all round it's still miles ahead of Ligue 1. 

Absolutely the best front 3 in football.

• Administrator

Not as good as Ronaldo, Rooney and Tevez were but they are up there as one of the best the league has ever seen (not that front 3s have been used regularly). 

• The title was changed to Saturday 14th April - Liverpool 3-0 Bournemouth
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived