The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2017/18 - Matchday 30 - 13-1th April, 2018

football forum

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Stan said:

love the sound of the ball hitting the net there! And the fans reaction too. 

That was also a very weird defensive wall there from BVB, haha. 

Bremen v RB in less than half an hour t3611.gif

Slapstick defending there by Dortmund. They made it pretty easy for Naldo.

Schalke as usual with a very average performance but Dortmund played like shit.

I still cannot believe how it is possible to play that bad with a squad that is still very decent (and certainly twice as good as the one Schalke has).

1 hour ago, Faithcore said:

Slapstick defending there by Dortmund. They made it pretty easy for Naldo.

Schalke as usual with a very average performance but Dortmund played like shit.

I still cannot believe how it is possible to play that bad with a squad that is still very decent (and certainly twice as good as the one Schalke has).

Obvious!  the BVB coach is even worse than ours - demonstrated by the fact that he brought on Schurrle a long time before we brought on Di Santo.  Where were Kagawa and Meyer?:dam:

• Administrator

as much as it would have been good for Bremen to beat Leipzig, turns out it's still a good result for Schalke, Leverkusen and Dortmund. 4 point gap between the latter 2 and even further for Schalke. 

Looks like it'll be a race for Europa League now for Hoffenheim, Leipzig and Frankfurt. 

• Administrator
Just now, SchalkeUK said:

Away from footy - Stan, my daughter was at Manchester recently to see 30 seconds  and want to know if the guy on your tag is Jared?

it certainly is :D

1 minute ago, DeadLinesman said:

2 minutes ago, SchalkeUK said:

Away from footy - Stan, my daughter was at Manchester recently to see 30 seconds  and want to know if the guy on your tag is Jared?

It is indeed.

She says the concert was AMAZING AND HE ALSO INVITED A GUY FROM THE AUDIENCE ON TO THE STAGE WHO THEN PROPOSED TO HIS GIRL-FRIEND - MARRIAGE COUNCILLOR AS WELL........

• Subscriber
18 minutes ago, SchalkeUK said:

Sorry to agree with you Nudge, but the class was engineering and sweet nothing to do with footy!

Best league position for Schalke in almost a decade, CL spot secured, gives cult interviews and celebrates in the stands with the ultras after derby win - not too bad for an engineer then! :D 

There has not been a season like this one for some years.  All except the Munchkins are playing really badly every week and 04 are managing to play less badly than most.  If I am wrong tell me which other team have been playing well! This team manages to grind out results due to Naldo getting the defence to do what he says and the fact that he has played every minutes of the BL so far this season says a lot for a 35 year old who should be in the Brazil side for Russia on this form!

• The topic was unpinned

Archived