Sassuolo vs Benevento
Juventus vs Sampdoria, 17.00
Lazio vs Roma, 19.45

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

seriea.PNG

Biggest game obviously the Rome derby. 3rd vs 4th. Both teams have exactly the same results record and points, only goal difference separating them.

Big test for Inter as well this weekend. Going to Atalanta is tough and they need to bounce back from recent disappointments.

Roma and Lazio coming off vastly different weeks in Europe, but can't effect their preparation in the run up to this game. If Dzeko plays half as well as he did on Tuesday, he'll bully the Lazio defence. They cannot be overconfident though. This game will be harder than Barcelona's efforts.

If we want to play in CHL then we must win in Bergamo. Not very optimistic though.. after losing in Torino . against Mazzarri ¬¬

I hope Napoli gets through Milan and keep the same distance from Rube so they catch them up when they beat them in two weeks. Don't forget that we also have one more game against Rube and that will be in Meazza :10_wink:

13 hours ago, Dalmore said:

If we want to play in CHL then we must win in Bergamo. Not very optimistic though.. after losing in Torino . against Mazzarri ¬¬

I hope Napoli gets through Milan and keep the same distance from Rube so they catch them up when they beat them in two weeks. Don't forget that we also have one more game against Rube and that will be in Meazza :10_wink:

You must be hoping for a draw on Sunday night in Rome? 

I think Lazio going out of the Europa League is bad news for Inter and Roma, gives them complete focus on the league now.

Yeah that is what I'm praying for but after watching the first half in Bergamo I have concluded that we don't deserve to play in CHL. There are other teams who deserve it more. Like Atalanta who should be winning 3-0 already. We are too lucky that we still haven't conceded a goal and we have to thank Handanovic for that. Fucking Spaletti can't see that we are playing with two dead bodies. Valero and Santon are like Zombies.

Donnarumma with a great save to stop Napoli winning with almost the last kick of the game. A terrible result for both sides.

Not many chances in the entire game up until that point. Napoli have fallen flat in result weeks and they lack the urgency that they had at the start of the season.

• Administrator

start of the Rome derby was fairly open. Got a bit tighter last few minutes.

Juan Jesus lucky to get away with just a yellow after a high tackle on Parolo. Studs on the side of the shin. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived