Liverpool 2-0 Newcastle
Bournemouth 2-2 Newcastle

CSKA Moscow 2-2 Arsenal
Arsenal 3-2 Southampton
Arsenal 4-1 CSKA Moscow
Arsenal 3-0 Stoke
Arsenal 3-1 Milan

Match Info
Arsenal have won on their last 4 visits to Newcastle; Newcastle have failed to score in 4 of the last 5 at home to Arsenal
Arsenal have scored 3 or more goals 11 times this season and five times in the last 6 games
Newcastle's win last week against Leicester was the first for just over 3 months.
Newcastle are unbeaten in 7 home games in all competitions

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 14/04/2018 at 12:15, Kitchen Sales said:

Hopefully we are up for it but we could be on the beach. Really hope we go at it for a top 10 finish.

If I was a Newcastle fan I'd be confident in this game. Although we are on a good run we have not played away in the league in during the run 1.0 Newcastle is my prediction

• Administrator

and that's a better equaliser for Newcastle! Good run by Gayle picked up Shelvey, laid off wide and the cross is turned in very nicely from Perez.

• Administrator

2-1 Newcastle!

Where was Arsenal's defence?! 

Slimani flicks on to Perez, deftly flicked on to Ritchie and he scores past Cech with his right foot. Nice finish actually. 

• Subscriber

How painfully predictable that after another game where we can't break a team down, Slimani's done it to Arsenal within minutes of coming in.

He'll be good for them I think.

• Administrator

Newcastle defending well again just like last week. Getting bodies on the line and in the way of Arsenal shots/attacks. Good foundation to start from to get a win!

Arsenal never really looked like scoring again to be honest. Even when Newcastle equalised, it always looked like they would go on to win as opposed to Arsenal. 

Aubameyang is pretty much averaging a goal a game in the league since he's joined us. So what masterstroke does Wenger pull? He plays him on the wing... 

Why not just go two up top or maybe Lacazette just off him? He has no flexibility.

• The title was changed to Sunday 15th April - Newcastle 2-1 Arsenal
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived