• Leroy Sane
    • Harry Kane

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
3 hours ago, Inverted said:

If not for the recent dip in City’s form I’d say KDB, but I think Salah’s just overtaken him in the last few weeks.

Voting already done though isn’t it? I’d have thought it’s slightly edged towards KDB 

Goals rule the roost nowadays... Long gone are the days where many other factors came into it. The only time a keeper will ever win another national or international award (for example) will be when they also start scoring goals.

1 minute ago, SirBalon said:

Goals rule the roost nowadays... Long gone are the days where many other factors came into it. The only time a keeper will ever win another national or international award (for example) will be when they also start scoring goals.

Do own goals count:ph34r:

Kevin De Bruyne. Another level. City's little blip should not mask his efforts. The guy has led City to the title.

Salah has been bloody brilliant, even in games where he's not been as involved and still nabbed goals. But goals are not everything as Kante proved last season.

7 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Rogério Ceni used to. 131 goals in his career. xD

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Cannabis said:

@Storts voting Kane the melt xD

KDB for me.

Well I just though that it doesn’t really matter who gets the most votes because Kane is going to claim it anyway.

Is that how you do it? 

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Kitchen Sales said:

Salah has had the best season any player has had in this league since that one good season Cristiano Ronaldo had for Man Utd.

It should be Salah yeah - I think it may be KDB due to timings but Salah has been the stand out player in the league this season 

I don't think team titles should necessarily count much, obviously if Salah was scoring tons when it was all dead rubber and meaningless it would be a factor but Liverpool have been in a battle for Champions League football all season. He also contributes with assists too. 

I really like De Bruyne but don't see how he gets it over Salah.

17 hours ago, SirBalon said:

Already mentioned it on another thread a couple of weeks back. Kevin de Bruyne for me. What a wonderful midfielder he's turned into. Another season and he's ready for Barça. :ph34r:

He's already better than every mid at Barca ;)  ...De Bruyne is the best mid in the world!!

6 hours ago, LFCMadLad said:

Anyone who says anyone other than Salah is off their nut. 

Him by a mile. 

I've no doubt in my mind that De Bruyne will win this, Salah has scored alot of goals but he doesn't run games like Kevin does, his range of passing is insane which has directly and indirectly made more goals than Salah has scored

If salah does break the premier league goal scoring record he'll almost certainly win it. That would be fair in my opinion because that would be something pretty special

Archived