• Sign up free today!

    Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

Karim Benzema

Recommended Posts

rumors has it that he will go back to his motherland France and play for joke of a club PSG while some say he'll be a Gunners ... too much going around, i won't dig much on rumors and only wait for the start of next season to where he finally plays ( stay or another club ).

 

benzema - the striker who became a midfielder :D :D  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, bozziovai said:

rumors has it that he will go back to his motherland France and play for joke of a club PSG while some say he'll be a Gunners ... too much going around, i won't dig much on rumors and only wait for the start of next season to where he finally plays ( stay or another club ).

 

benzema - the striker who became a midfielder :D :D  

If you ask a French football fan, they'll tell you without a second thought that Karim Benzema's motherland has never been France and is instead Algeria.  Infact they'll probably spit on the floor at the mere mention of his name.  All the same, I can't see PSG going in for him, Infact PSG is a mystery as to what their future consists off at this moment in time.

I can see an English club making an absolutely stupid mistake and bringing him over here to be honest. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

If you ask a French football fan, they'll tell you without a second thought that Karim Benzema's motherland has never been France and is instead Algeria.  Infact they'll probably spit on the floor at the mere mention of his name.  All the same, I can't see PSG going in for him, Infact PSG is a mystery as to what their future consists off at this moment in time.

I can see an English club making an absolutely stupid mistake and bringing him over here to be honest. 

yay !! so that's how much he is hated by the french people.   denounced.   poor guy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, bozziovai said:

yay !! so that's how much he is hated by the french people.   denounced.   poor guy.

They can give you at least a dozen reasons as why he's hated in France. When I say hated, I really mean it... They really do not like the guy and to be honest, there are various factors which are hard to dispute.

Hes an odd lad in my opinion... He's had a very good career, but it could've been a lot bigger.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

last time he was linked with Arsenal...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Stan said:

last time he was linked with Arsenal...

There are all sorts of things that can occur from who will be the coach to who will leave and who will come in at Real Madrid. Most of it depends on what happens in the Champions League. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Advertisement