talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Karim Benzema

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

rumors has it that he will go back to his motherland France and play for joke of a club PSG while some say he'll be a Gunners ... too much going around, i won't dig much on rumors and only wait for the start of next season to where he finally plays ( stay or another club ).

benzema - the striker who became a midfielder :D :D  

4 minutes ago, bozziovai said:

rumors has it that he will go back to his motherland France and play for joke of a club PSG while some say he'll be a Gunners ... too much going around, i won't dig much on rumors and only wait for the start of next season to where he finally plays ( stay or another club ).

benzema - the striker who became a midfielder :D :D  

If you ask a French football fan, they'll tell you without a second thought that Karim Benzema's motherland has never been France and is instead Algeria.  Infact they'll probably spit on the floor at the mere mention of his name.  All the same, I can't see PSG going in for him, Infact PSG is a mystery as to what their future consists off at this moment in time.

I can see an English club making an absolutely stupid mistake and bringing him over here to be honest. 

4 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

If you ask a French football fan, they'll tell you without a second thought that Karim Benzema's motherland has never been France and is instead Algeria.  Infact they'll probably spit on the floor at the mere mention of his name.  All the same, I can't see PSG going in for him, Infact PSG is a mystery as to what their future consists off at this moment in time.

I can see an English club making an absolutely stupid mistake and bringing him over here to be honest. 

yay !! so that's how much he is hated by the french people.   denounced.   poor guy.

3 minutes ago, bozziovai said:

yay !! so that's how much he is hated by the french people.   denounced.   poor guy.

They can give you at least a dozen reasons as why he's hated in France. When I say hated, I really mean it... They really do not like the guy and to be honest, there are various factors which are hard to dispute.

Hes an odd lad in my opinion... He's had a very good career, but it could've been a lot bigger.

29 minutes ago, Stan said:

last time he was linked with Arsenal...

There are all sorts of things that can occur from who will be the coach to who will leave and who will come in at Real Madrid. Most of it depends on what happens in the Champions League. 

• 3 years later...

Archived