talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Marcos Alonso Banned for 3 Games For Violent Conduct

Chelsea defender Marcos Alonso has been charged with violent conduct following an incident with Southampton's Shane Long, the Football Association has announced.

Saints manager Mark Hughes accused Alonso of almost breaking Long's leg in the challenge, which happened in the 43rd minute of Chelsea's 3-2 victory at St, Mary's Stadium on Saturday.

Referee Mike Dean did not book Alonso for the incident, which happened directly in front of fourth official Roger East. The FA confirmed neither match official saw the incident, which was caught on video.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's got to get done proper for that challenge on Shane Long.  That's not what this sport is about and he definitely looked to go all out to do some damage.  There's also talk in Spain of if there was any inkling of him going to the World Cup, this has ended any hopes.

Just now, Teso dos Bichos said:

Yeah, I don't hate many players but Marcos is up there with the few(cattermole, alba, and Sergio B.) I hate. Maybe one day he will pay for his fuck up.

What the hell have they done to you personally? xD

1 hour ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Marcos Alonso is a drunk killer and the other three are the worst cheating cunts ive ever seen play.

Have you never had anyone at United that fits that bill then..  Only I don't see any on your list of dislikes... 

3 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

He hates players because they "dive", yet has an obsession over Cristiano Ronaldo, who is probably the worst diver that the sport has ever seen. You couldn't make it up.

Also hates cheaters yet praises Maradona xD

1 hour ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

:rofl:Thats as bad as saying its 50/50 with the girl that got raped because she dressed slutty

I know, awful isn't it

Sounds like you've already got them rattled Teso.

What is all this talk all the time about people being rattled???  It seems to pop up in just about every thread at some point..

I sometimes think I am living on a different planet with some of the stuff I read on here.... 

42 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

He hates players because they "dive", yet has an obsession over Cristiano Ronaldo, who is probably the worst diver that the sport has ever seen. You couldn't make it up.

Wait, I thought you liked my hijito @Taco das Bixas bro.

7 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

What is all this talk all the time about people being rattled???  It seems to pop up in just about every thread at some point..

I sometimes think I am living on a different planet with some of the stuff I read on here.... 

It's just between Teso and that Marc bloke. 

If either of them make a preposterous claim, anyone who makes a relatively reasonable counter argument against it, to them it's the equivalent of being rattled. To which they find much joy and wank each other off in their gay little group chat of theirs. 

I'll give them something they can wank to

alonso-recovery.jpg

22 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

Essentially people have hit a point of desperation and stupidity whereby they claim anybody that responds to them is rattled. I'm sure over time, people will naturally grow out of it. 

• The title was changed to Marcos Alonso Banned for 3 Games For Violent Conduct

Archived