talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Top 10 players of the season

With the PFA team of year being so off point, lets try it a different way   ...who has been the top 10 players this season (doesn't have to form a team) just your top 10 players this season

Id say

1) De Bruyne

2) Salah

3) Sane

4) Kane

5) Sterling

6) Silva

7) Fernandinho

8) Firmino

9) Aguero

10) Vardy

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
Just now, Happy Blue said:

No, that's why i only pulled you on Pogba xD  ..if serious i would of said, where the fuck are the 9 City players :ph34r:

I'll be happy with 9 City players and Vardy tbf :ph34r: 

• Subscriber
  1. KDB
  2. Salah
  3. Silva
  4. De Gea
  5. Fernandinho
  6. Firmino
  7. Erikson
  8. Son
  9. Kane
  10. Aguero (I'd put him higher but the guy needs to stay fit)

Notable mentions: Izquierdo, Roberston, VVD, Sterling, Sane, Lingard, Alli

Hahaha.... Tunnel vision morons, Not one Burnley player.... Nobody offered Saha yet

Jamaal Lascelles Steve Mounie or Glenn Murray? The latter two have scored nine or more goals this season for their, lets say unfashionable clubs and in Lascelles case, he has been Newcastle's stand out player in a season where they can count themselves safe with games to go, something many were not forcasting at the start of the season. You can expect plenty of clubs wanting him in the summer.

Still, you guys stick with what you know   :dam:

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, The Liquidator said:

Hahaha.... Tunnel vision morons, Not one Burnley player.... Nobody offered Saha yet

Jamaal Lascelles Steve Mounie or Glenn Murray? The latter two have scored nine or more goals this season for their, lets say unfashionable clubs and in Lascelles case, he has been Newcastle's stand out player in a season where they can count themselves safe with games to go, something many were not forcasting at the start of the season. You can expect plenty of clubs wanting him in the summer.

Still, you guys stick with what you know   :dam:

the irony. 

• Subscriber

1. Mohamed Salah

2. Kevin De Bruyne

3. David Silva

4. Roberto Firmino

5. Fernandinho

6. Raheem Sterling

7. Harry Kane

8. Leroy Sane

9. Christian Eriksen

10. David de Gea

Honourable mentions to Ederson, Nick Pope, James Tarkowski, Jamaal Lascelles, Romelu Lukaku, Jamie Vardy, Riyad Mahrez, Andy Robertson, N'Golo Kante, Jesse Lingard and plenty more I've probably forgotten.

8 minutes ago, Dan said:

1. Mohamed Salah

2. Kevin De Bruyne

3. David Silva

4. Roberto Firmino

5. Raheem Sterling

6. Harry Kane

7. Leroy Sane

8. Christian Eriksen

9. David de Gea

10. Ederson

Not a bad list but, no Fernandinho?

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Yeah Lingard is a great shout. 

There'll be some players who've posted better stats but Lingard's decided a lot of games with his goals and I see that as more important than say, scoring a hat-trick in a 5-0 win or a brace in a 4-1 win as five of your goals.

2 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Not a bad list but, no Fernandinho?

I actually edited it to include him just after you'd quoted this if you look now. I'd totally forgotten him for some reason. My Dad works with a Man City fan and he reckons he's your most important player.

42 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Yet again my old fruit you are doing yourself no favours xD

You say that as thou there is something to gain here.

Unlike you, I dont suffer fools morons (wooohooo star for spelling? 9_9 ) or arse lickers who rate each other at the drop of their friends pants, something all football boards suffer from. Yet you hunt like packs when a newbie signs up n expresses an opinion.

Heads up, you owe Happy Blue a rating  :34_rolling_eyes:

2 minutes ago, The Liquidator said:

You say that as thou there is something to gain here.

Unlike you, I dont suffer fools morons (wooohooo star for spelling? 9_9 ) or arse lickers who rate each other at the drop of their friends pants, something all football boards suffer from. Yet you hunt like packs when a newbie signs up n expresses an opinion.

Heads up, you owe Happy Blue a rating  :34_rolling_eyes:

WTactualF xD

Oh btw.....

If you don’t like this post, I will find you and I will kill you :ay:

22 minutes ago, Dan said:

I actually edited it to include him just after you'd quoted this if you look now. I'd totally forgotten him for some reason. My Dad works with a Man City fan and he reckons he's your most important player.

I wouldn't say most important, thats De Bruyne & Silva but Dinho has played a massive part too

Archived