talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Top 10 players of the season

12 minutes ago, The Liquidator said:

You say that as thou there is something to gain here.

Unlike you, I dont suffer fools morons (wooohooo star for spelling? 9_9 ) or arse lickers who rate each other at the drop of their friends pants, something all football boards suffer from. Yet you hunt like packs when a newbie signs up n expresses an opinion.

Heads up, you owe Happy Blue a rating  :34_rolling_eyes:

Steady on fella's  ..Liquidator got her first period! O.o

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

That's a point actually. Son Heung-Min deserves to be on it my honourable mentions to list. Dele Alli I think has been a bit disappointing and has still posted decent numbers.

• Administrator
Just now, LFCMadLad said:

Feck off xD

given Van Dijk has made such a difference to your team since January and shored up your defence, who would you rather lose this summer - him or Salah?

32 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

WTactualF xD

Oh btw..

If you don’t like this post, I will find you and I will kill you :ay:

Oh you know I enjoy your humour n banter, its just when those tinted glasses rest on your Nose causing your football opinion to turn a demented shade of Rouge. 9_9

6 minutes ago, The Liquidator said:

Oh you know I enjoy your humour n banter, its just when those tinted glasses rest on your Nose causing your football opinion to turn a demented shade of Rouge. 9_9

Oh come on let’s all be nice. The sun is shining and Liverpool are the best thing since sliced bread :)

1 hour ago, LFCMadLad said:

None are going mate, next year is our year :hh:

Do you happen to know how many league games have been won due to Salah scoring the decisive goal by any chance??? And I am not obviously talking about goals from him where you have won a game 2-0 or 3-0 but in particular those games where his goal has directly resulted in you gaining 3 points where otherwise you might have drawn the match? 

It's a shame Richarlison has had such a poor second half of the season or else he'd have been a shoe in. Just disappeared into oblivion.

Doucoure at Watford deserves a shout out though. He's gone criminally under the radar because of his club.

43 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Do you happen to know how many league games have been won due to Salah scoring the decisive goal by any chance??? And I am not obviously talking about goals from him where you have won a game 2-0 or 3-0 but in particular those games where his goal has directly resulted in you gaining 3 points where otherwise you might have drawn the match? 

Not off the top of my head no, but I know he’s scored the opener (opened the floodgates) on a fair few occasions. 

Thing is, we don’t tend to win by 1 goal. We more often than not win by a few. 

32 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Salah's success owes a hell of a lot to Liverpool. He is not dragging them by their necks to places. 

Agree with this. Before it was Suarez dragging us forward, before him Torres and Gerrard, before them Gerrard on his own. 

Now we have multiple match winners that can each pull something out of the bag at any given moment. 

I honestly think that our front 3 rival any in the world. 

1 hour ago, LFCMadLad said:

Not off the top of my head no, but I know he’s scored the opener (opened the floodgates) on a fair few occasions. 

But you have had the odd 1-0.... and there have been other games where you might have won 3-2 for example, just curious, if I get some time I might trawl through the results and see what I find.... 

• Administrator
54 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

8 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

out of his 30 goals in the Premier League, he's scored decisively in the following

1-1 vs Burnley (equaliser)
2-1 vs Leicester (equaliser and winner)
2-1 vs Crystal Palace (winner)

• Administrator

he's opened the scoring in the following:
Leicester 2-3 Liverpool
West Ham 1-4 Liverpool 
Liverpool 3-0 Southampton
Liverpool 1-1 Chelsea
Liverpool 1-1 Everton
Liverpool 2-2 Tottenham (went on to score the 2nd as well)
Liverpool 2-0 Newcastle
Liverpool 5-0 Watford

3 minutes ago, Stan said:

out of his 30 goals in the Premier League, he's scored decisively in the following

1-1 vs Burnley (equaliser)
2-1 vs Leicester (equaliser and winner)

As I thought, we often win by a decent margin. Salah is perfect when we go in front and teams have to open up against us because he absolutely kills them. 

Archived