talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Football League 2017/18 - 20-24th April, 2018

football forum

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leading 1-0 at half time but fuck me, we're lucky not to be losing. I counted 3-4 great chances for Forest, all of which were due to piss poor defending or giving the ball away far too cheaply. Manga and Bennett need a good talking to as we're struggling on the left side.

Need another goal or two methinks.

The difference between Cardiff and Fulham is mad.

I really don't know how Cardiff keep finding a way to win games being so poor. They seem to profit from so many set pieces. 

Surely their luck has to run out soon. I've never know a team this limited holding an automatic spot, it's baffling.

25 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I really don't know how Cardiff keep finding a way to win games being so poor. They seem to profit from so many set pieces. 

Surely their luck has to run out soon. I've never know a team this limited holding an automatic spot, it's baffling.

To quote Troy Deeney, "cajones". Cardiff are just built to battle through whereas I don't think Fulham expected to be where they are and are just riding a wave.

Got very lucky today. Had Forest had some shooting boots on, they would have won this, especially as our defence gave them opportunities all the time. Still, we got the win we needed and now need two more wins for promotion.

Though Morrison and Gunners got the plaudits, credit must go to Zohore as well. Made the Forest backline shit themselves and was very unlucky not to score with the chip.

2 hours ago, Lucas said:

If Neil Warnock has his Neil Warnock workers in his team the man is capable of anything at this level. 

We were destined for league one before he arrived. He bought in both Clint Hill and Sean Derry then suddenly we are in the playoffs finishing above Watford who had something like a 25 point head start. He then took the same players to QPR and they went from 17th to convincing Champions.

I see Sean Morrison, Chris Gunter and a couple of others as your traditional Warnock workers. Once he identifies those characters and gets them playing for him the other gifted players (Manga, Taarabt, Watson, Faurlin etc) start playing for him too.

• Subscriber
On 4/20/2018 at 19:39, StefBWFC said:

Wolves to confirm themselves as champions in front of 5000 away fans, stomping the piss-weak Bolton Wanderers 4-0.

Hoping Sheffield United and Leeds do us a favour and keep Birmingham and Barnsley in trouble.

xD

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, The Palace Fan said:

If Neil Warnock has his Neil Warnock workers in his team the man is capable of anything at this level. 

We were destined for league one before he arrived. He bought in both Clint Hill and Sean Derry then suddenly we are in the playoffs finishing above Watford who had something like a 25 point head start. He then took the same players to QPR and they went from 17th to convincing Champions.

I see Sean Morrison, Chris Gunter and a couple of others as your traditional Warnock workers. Once he identifies those characters and gets them playing for him the other gifted players (Manga, Taarabt, Watson, Faurlin etc) start playing for him too.

This. He's a fantastic manager at that level. He alone is the reason I put money on Cardiff to make the top six this season.

16 hours ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Leading 1-0 at half time but fuck me, we're lucky not to be losing. I counted 3-4 great chances for Forest, all of which were due to piss poor defending or giving the ball away far too cheaply. Manga and Bennett need a good talking to as we're struggling on the left side.

Need another goal or two methinks.

You always (annoyingly) find a way to win. Typical Warnock side. 

31 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

Kiefer Moore's miss yesterday was something else.

It really was haha

43 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

Kiefer Moore's miss yesterday was something else.

Terrible miss indeed. xD

11 minutes ago, BounceAroundTheGround said:

You always (annoyingly) find a way to win. Typical Warnock side. 

Without Warnock, we would be well and truly fucked. He has been the reason we are where we are at the moment, despite having a lengthy injury list earlier in the season.

• Subscriber

I honestly think Maupay's is even worse. He's actually got the ball well under control and has set himself. I'd back nearly anyone in the crowd to score that.

Cannot wait for tomorrow night, the first chance to seal promotion away at Doncaster cheered on by a huge following for a midweek game. What ever happens this season has been like a breath of fresh air for the club - the fans and club have reconnected thanks to Mowbray and the players. Most players who got relegated with us last season stuck around to ensure to got the club back up and we added some real talent to the side (Dack, Smallwood, Whittingham, Payne, Bell) along with giving youngsters a chance (Raya, Nyambe, Nuttall). The team spirit has been immense and the fans have got behind the manager and players for the first time since Hughes was at the club!

• The topic was unpinned

Archived