talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2017/18 - Matchday 31 - 20-22nd April, 2018

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Poor first half from us, while Stuttgart are very well organised in defence and create more goal scoring opportunities as well... Hope for some changes after the break, otherwise we'll definitely lose this one.

RB are being thrashed by Hoffenheim in El Plastico :D 

• The title was changed to Bundesliga 2017/18 - Matchday 31 - 20-22nd April, 2018
  • Administrator

Schalke letting a 2-goal lead slip :dash3:

Too little too late for Koln but doesn't do much good for Schalke's chances of strengthening their hold for 2nd. 

Sorry to read that Bartra - I could never use that phrase against the BVB players and supporters.  At the moment I am feeling as I did when Magrat had charge of the team and had ulterior motives for what he was doing.  This guy thinks that playing Di Santo week after week and then realising after 84 minutes it is not (again) working and lets the financial mercenary Bentaleb repeat all the Prince Boateng and Choupo Moting crap deserves the be seen as  lacking any intelligence which could reverse either today's result or the rubbish I sat through on Wednesday.  He takes off the only two players with any chance of scoring and wonders why it went from 2-0 to 2-2 or even 2-3 near the end!  Leon G has no intention of staying away, but similarly no intention of getting injured either and under these tactics, Amin Harit is getting ignored every time he falls over - except of course for the yellow he got for diving on Wednesday.  If you lose the ball, foul the other guy is out new motto and McKennie does that brilliantly -not much else, but then he has no experience or skill or anything else really.  Gladbach next and finish with Frankfurt again - we might just have enough points to stay in the top4, but I doubt it very much.  Meantime, you can continue to feel good about your passion for hating 04 'co we are not doing anything to help you change!:dam:

Archived