Juventus vs Napoli, 19.45

Monday 23rd April, 2018
Genoa vs Verona, 19.45

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
4 minutes ago, ScoRoss said:

You have to feel as if this is the one last chance Napoli have this season. The biggest game of this Serie A season, bar none.

gonna come down to a 95th minute penalty decision against Napoli when it's 0-0 and their player gets sent off.

• Administrator

Top 2 sorted regardless of tonight's result but I do like that there's still CL and EL places to sort out. AC Milan losing against Benevento gives hope to Atalanta, Sampdoria and Fiorentina to sneak in.

• Administrator
Just now, Dalmore said:

what the... did anyone watched Lazio's goal against Sampdoria? Sampdoria's defender just let Savic take the header and score an easy goal. seriously what the fuck?! Did he put money on Lazio??

yep, didn't seem to bother to defend it. weird.

• Administrator

Crotone winning at Udinese drags the latter in to the relegation fight but at the same time relegates Benevento. 

Atalanta beating Torino 2-1 which puts AC Milan in to 7th.

10 minutes ago, Stan said:

erm what's with the red marks on some of the players face? And the ref's face I've just seen...?

I was wondering the same, but they should have just done something pre-game. This is a football game, not a night club.

• Administrator
Just now, Blue said:

I was wondering the same, but they should have just done something pre-game. This is a football game, not a night club.

see @ScoRoss. I presume they use a big occasion like this because it gets people talking about it and best way to raise awareness for it. It's something different so fair enough.

1 minute ago, Stan said:

see @ScoRoss. I presume they use a big occasion like this because it gets people talking about it and best way to raise awareness for it. It's something different so fair enough.

I did see, that's why I said they should have done something pre-game. It's a good intention, but it's really distracting and makes me think they are at a nightclub. That or an armband, but I don't like really it being a marker. Just me though.

Losing Cheillini looks massive for Juventus so far. Maybe not for his defending, as they have many able replacements, but his role within the team. 

They looked unnerved and unable to settle. Have they psychologically recovered from Real Madrid, because the players have the look of 'not another thing against us'.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

I did see, that's why I said they should have done something pre-game. It's a good intention, but it's really distracting and makes me think they are at a nightclub. That or an armband, but I don't like really it being a marker. Just me though.

Who would have seen it pregame? What a 'woe is me' opinion, how dare they do something that might be a little distracting.

1 minute ago, ScoRoss said:

Who would have seen it pregame? What a 'woe is me' opinion, how dare they do something that might be a little distracting.

Good for you if you think that, but my OCD is annoying and this is just me.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Blue said:

it's not always about you sir xD

• The topic was unpinned

Archived