talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Romelu Lukaku: Manchester United Can Win Title Next Season

Romelu Lukaku believes the current Manchester United squad are good enough to win next season's Premier League title.

Jose Mourinho's men are set to improve on last season's sixth-place finish this term and are currently second with four games to play.

However, they are well behind Manchester City, who have been so dominant that they wrapped up the title with five games to spare.

• The title was changed to Romelu Lukaku: Manchester United Can Win Title Next Season
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

Romelu Lukaku believes the current Manchester United squad are good enough to win next season's Premier League title.

So could Leicester......Again, & one wonders who will turn out for Wolves next season??

It's always good to have a dream Romelu..... Like yours of scoring league goals for Chelsea.... You should really stay stumm & wait to see what the summer brings.

1 hour ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

I thought Cicero was the most bitter blue fan but liquidators, you have lately proven to be the strongest contender.... You miss mourinho cause he was the only coach who had the balls to stand up to the board...every other coach has been a spineless short term answer like conte....the problem is not the coach its the board and their silly transfers... That wont change anytime soon as long as the Russian oil has control.

@The Liquidator

I thought the childrens TV show Jackanory had ended years ago, yet here we have a contributor of fairy stories living & posting here at 365.

Let me leave you with no doubt, Manchester United being saddled with Jose is setting your fine club back a number of years with each year he stays.

You got it bad Teso ~ You dont really know whats going on at your own club, so please, dont ever preach to me about mine.

Other than that.... Keep up the entertaining work on the pants dropping gang!!

• Subscriber

To be fair to them, their record against the other big sides recently has been very decent. I still think they're a mile off Man City though and I think Liverpool will be above them too.

With The Defensive One in charge, this is clearly nothing more than empty propaganda to keep simple Reds around the world buying overpriced MUFC-branded wristwatches and colouring books for another season before they each become Manchester City's biggest fan 4eva 

• Subscriber

No reason this is outrageous at all. Whatever anyone says about Mourinho being finished and Klopp and Poch being amazeballz United are still the second best team in the league and there's no guarantee City will be equally strong next season.

I have no desire to defend Man Utd but the football hive mind hasn't half managed to brainwash a lot of people into thinking they're a laughing stock when in all likelihood they'll finish 2nd behind a team some are touting as one of the best title winning sides in recent memory with an FA Cup win as well.

On 24/04/2018 at 10:59, StefBWFC said:

With The Defensive One in charge, this is clearly nothing more than empty propaganda to keep simple Reds around the world buying overpriced MUFC-branded wristwatches and colouring books for another season before they each become Manchester City's biggest fan 4eva 

Don't talk about Teso like that

Archived