The better place to talk football.

Final - Saturday 19th May - Chelsea 1-0 Man Utd

football forum

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
Just now, Bluewolf said:

You will get what you are given and like it!!! 

Image result for up yours gifs

might do some gardening that day. Could be a really nice sunny day.

might be worth noting I have no garden where I live.

1 hour ago, Stan said:

might do some gardening that day. Could be a really nice sunny day.

might be worth noting I have no garden where I live.

You will watch it.... Question is who will you root for??? The evil Mourinho or the lovable Conte?? 

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

You will watch it.... Question is who will you root for??? The evil Mourinho or the lovable Conte?? 

i'm a fan of the beautiful game mate hence I will be rooting for good football. I already know I will be disappointed (much like how Cannabis' missus feels most nights).

1 hour ago, Stan said:

i'm a fan of the beautiful game mate hence I will be rooting for good football. I already know I will be disappointed (much like how Cannabis' missus feels most nights).

And yet you support Leicester??? 

It might be a strange set up for both sides with both sets of players on the day firmly camped out in a defensive manner with one forward player and a midfielder taking it in turns to have the odd foray into the oppositions half then holding out until full time to go to penalties.. 

• Administrator
Just now, Bluewolf said:

And yet you support Leicester??? 

It might be a strange set up for both sides with both sets of players on the day firmly camped out in a defensive manner with one forward player and a midfielder taking it in turns to have the odd foray into the oppositions half then holding out until full time to go to penalties.. 

:D 

United massive favorites given Mourinho's history in cup finals. Personally believe our current lot don't have the bottle to win games in this manner, combined with the poor tactical strategy from Conte in cup competitions. 

Nonetheless, looking forward to it. Wife and daughter will be in Argentina for that week so it will be the first time in a long time I get to go to the pub and get plastered for it. 

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

the way we played yesterday and pogba' s fantastic form combined with chelsea's roller coaster season tells me we would ,once again with Mourinho, win another final... Baby steps but the process is about to take off 🚀✈💺

must admit Pogba's picked his game up recently and Utd aren't actually looking that bad. Apart from the West Brom game. 

I expect Utd to win the final. 

1 hour ago, Stan said:

prices for the final are pathetic

Cat A: £145
Cat B: £115
Cat C: £80
Cat D: £45

O.oO.oO.o

Stupid money... That's just the tickets, let alone the travel cost, food and drink etc... I wonder what the allocation will be for both sets of fans?

• Administrator
Just now, Bluewolf said:

Stupid money... That's just the tickets, let alone the travel cost, food and drink etc... I wonder what the allocation will be for both sets of fans?

it's always something stupid to pander to the corporate cunts.

Usually around 30,000 for each set of fans. 

1 hour ago, Cicero said:

We should start both Morata and Giroud with Hazard beneath them. Reckon Mourinho wouldn't expect that. 

I reckon Mourinho will be trying to mark Hazard out of the game from the off, the same way they nullified Kane.. reduce your most effective talent on the day and you just become a blunt knife with no cutting edge... making sure that does not happen will be vital.. 

Just now, Bluewolf said:

I reckon Mourinho will be trying to mark Hazard out of the game from the off, the same way they nullified Kane.. reduce your most effective talent on the day and you just become a blunt knife with no cutting edge... making sure that does not happen will be vital.. 

Hence me saying we should start both Morata and Giroud with Hazard beneath. Considering both Jones and Smalling took care of Kane quite easily, let's start them both to give them something to think about. Not to mention Herrera will be looking to man mark Hazard again. 

I'd even be tempted to start Bakayoko. Provide some presence in midfield given Cesc does fuck all off the ball. 

Morata---Giroud

Hazard

Emerson---Bakayoko---Kante----Moses

Rudiger----Cahill-----Dave

Courtois 

Michael Oliver had been appointed as referee for the FA Cup final between Manchester United and Chelsea on May 19.

The Wembley final will see Oliver officiate his first cup match since the Champions League quarter-final second leg between Real Madrid and Juventus, which ended in controversy.

Oliver awarded Madrid a crucial late penalty, which Cristiano Ronaldo scored to send his side through to the last four, after Medhi Benatia was adjudged to have fouled Lucas Vazquez in the area.

• The title was changed to Final - Saturday 19th May - Chelsea 1-0 Man Utd
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived