• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Final - Saturday 19th May - Chelsea 1-0 Man Utd

football forum

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just waiting til about the 70th minute... when the commentator suddenly goes:

"Bah gawd! That's Arsene Wenger's Music!"

Arsene Wenger, Thierry Henry, Dennis Berkgamp, Vieira and Tony Adams march out the tunnel carrying fold up chairs. They all beat the ever loving piss out of Mourinho and Conte with the chairs. The Chelsea and Man Utd players wet themselves and scurry off the pitch.

Arsenal FA Cup Winners & Arsene Wenger gets a quality ending to his Arsenal career. And we're given the most entertaining FA cup final in living memory.

• 2 weeks later...

Expecting it to be won by one goal either way. Interestingly in the games between Conte and Mourinho I think home advantage has been a key factor in deciding the outcome, perhaps the demand to push forward from the home crowds in the games previously has helped the home sides. This being at a neutral venue adds something interesting to it. 

Expect Matic to turn into his old monster self against us which would be in stark contrast to his performance for us in the cup final last season, something which I cannot forgive him for. One of the worst performances I've seen from a Chelsea player in recent years.

Bakayoko has to start for us and I'd go with a three man midfield, the midfield battle is going to be important.

Not sure which Chelsea are going to turn up today... hopefully the good one looking to make up for 2 pretty dismal performances prior to this.. Hope it's a good match and enjoyable viewing either way and not a long drawn out defensive slugfest...  

Could be Conte's last game for us today.. try not to do a Wenger please.. 

• Administrator
Just now, Cannabis said:

Jones should be off there surely?!

not with the new rules. Made a genuine attempt for the ball so only a yellow.

If he pulled his shirt back or made a dangerous tackle, it'd be a red.

1 hour ago, Stan said:

Stonewall penalty.

Yellow card correct decision given the (new) ruling. 

New rule??? 

1 hour ago, Cannabis said:

Jones should be off there surely?!

Last man.. Thought that was an automatic Red?? 

Still don't like seeing players pleading for a red though... bit sad and desperate when you start looking for advantages after 20 odd minutes..  

• Administrator
Just now, Bluewolf said:

New rule??? 

Last man.. Thought that was an automatic Red?? 

Still don't like seeing players pleading for a red though... bit sad and desperate when you start looking for advantages after 20 odd minutes..  

yeah think it came in before start of season just gone.

He's made a genuine attempt to get the ball therefore it's only a yellow. It's to avoid the triple jeopardy thing of giving away a penalty, getting sent off and possibly conceding a goal. 

1 hour ago, Stan said:

Fabregas, Pogba, Bakayoko, Moses, Jones, Sanchez have all been shite so far.

1 hour ago, Happy Blue said:

Get Jones out that world cup squad!! xD

Just because you are not in the final there is no need for nastiness... 

The sport needs to look into why so many players who get touched in the face, head, upper body area so badly affects their legs to the point of collapse... 

I think a study needs to be carried out to see if their nerve endings just bypass any other part of the body and go straight to the legs.. 

• The title was changed to Final - Saturday 19th May - Chelsea 1-0 Man Utd
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived