• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Final - Saturday 19th May - Chelsea 1-0 Man Utd

football forum

• The title was changed to Final - Saturday 19th May - Chelsea 1-0 Man Utd
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well despite all the lows this season we have at least finished it on a high... 

Well played Chelsea... congrats to Conte.. if it is to be his last game he will be leaving on a positive.. 

And above all I don't have to read any posts about trusting the system... 

• Administrator
Just now, Spike said:

Love the FA Cup but this final was pretty boring.  

you're not wrong, but I think the better team won on the day anyway. Great defending from Chelsea all match. 

Aids. Can’t wait for this Portuguese cancer to get the fuck out of this club. Take that dabbing little cocksucker with you. And Sanchez, show pony cunt. Jones in the World Cup over Smalling, fucking laughable. Outplayed by the worst Chelsea team I’ve seen in years. Should have been by more as well. Blatant pen with Young, and Jones should have been gone.

If Liverpool win next week, I’ll fucking kill myself.

Will post more tomorrow. Few points. 

- Happy with this win, but I hope this is Conte's last ever game

- Kante is world class 

- Rudiger > Hummels 

- Mourinho is a fucking moron

- All Hail Cesar 

Ktbffh

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

you're not wrong, but I think the better team won on the day anyway. Great defending from Chelsea all match. 

Kinda didn't feel like a final. Mourinho played like a turtle, and he made Conte look like Kevin Keegan; which bloody well says a lot. It's a good feeling but Jose's  team never looked particularly passionate which kinda wucked the energy out of winning a cup. Hazard looked very pleased to have put one past Mourinho. 

3 minutes ago, Cicero said:

- Kante is world class 

- Rudiger > Hummels 

- All Hail Cesar 

Ktbffh

Rüdiger has tamed his aggression a lot and he looks a world apart from the start of the season. Got to give to Conte, he knows how to work with defenders. Even though I'm not their biggest fan, he introduced Christensen, and stepped Moses up a level, and coverted Azpi to perhaps the most all-rounded defender in the world.

Saw this tweet from a Spaniard I follow, and I think its similar to what I've been reading on this forum for a while.

"Bad season from Manchester United in Mourinho's second season. Regardless of the titles, the footballing style is atrocious, players have been burnt out and not much creativity. Manchester City 19 points ahead, and knocked out by Sevilla in the UCL. The team hasn't improved at all since 2016-17."

What the fuck is this United team anyway? Millions spent they still play Jones and Smalling at centrehalf? What happened to Bailly and Lindelöf? An absolute joke that their fullbacks are old Fergie wingers xD You can't make that up. 

1 hour ago, DeadLinesman said:

Aids. Can’t wait for this Portuguese cancer to get the fuck out of this club. Take that dabbing little cocksucker with you. And Sanchez, show pony cunt. Jones in the World Cup over Smalling, fucking laughable. Outplayed by the worst Chelsea team I’ve seen in years. Should have been by more as well. Blatant pen with Young, and Jones should have been gone.

If Liverpool win next week, I’ll fucking kill myself.

xD

20 minutes ago, Spike said:

What the fuck is this United team anyway? Millions spent they still play Jones and Smalling at centrehalf? What happened to Bailly and Lindelöf? An absolute joke that their fullbacks are old Fergie wingers xD You can't make that up. 

I believe that's called a process and you're meant to trust it.

In the last 23 months Man United have never won a single FA cup final, its nothing new and they have been in this situation before. Its football HERITAGE

Even though I predicted they would win this final, this result kind of makes me happy. Fuck off Mourinho. xD

It's amazing how Ander Herrera damn near faints at the sight of an opposition player and needs 3 minutes to recuperate when his team is defending a lead, yet when United are losing he'd probably try to keep running through a double leg fracture.

• Subscriber
9 hours ago, Cicero said:

- Kante is world class 

- Rudiger > Hummels 

- All Hail Cesar 

Ktbffh

Kante showing Pogba up again? Well I never.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived