Lost in Space

football forum

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, nudge said:

Not that much into robots I'm afraid... xD 

Not even C3PO??? 

Well then, I think you may be in the minority.... 

Just reading weird news stories and this series popped up and people have been commenting on the robots butt saying how sexy it is.... 

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/people-fancy-the-lost-in-space-robot_uk_5ae97467e4b00f70f0ed57cf?utm_hp_ref=uk-weird-news

I will probably now be thinking about that when the new series comes out... Daft people need to keep silly thoughts and fantasies to themselves... 

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Not even C3PO??? 

Well then, I think you may be in the minority.... 

Just reading weird news stories and this series popped up and people have been commenting on the robots butt saying how sexy it is.... 

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/people-fancy-the-lost-in-space-robot_uk_5ae97467e4b00f70f0ed57cf?utm_hp_ref=uk-weird-news

I will probably now be thinking about that when the new series comes out... Daft people need to keep silly thoughts and fantasies to themselves... 

C3PO talks too much - I'm more into silent R2-D2 types xD 

Also after reading that article, I must say that people are fucking weird xD 

1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

It's come up on my film stream and I refuse to watch it out of principle now.... 

The first Mamma Mia is a bit naff but the second one is banging, proper guilty pleasure type film. Just don't let your missus catch you watching it xD

1 hour ago, nudge said:

C3PO talks too much - I'm more into silent R2-D2 types xD 

Also after reading that article, I must say that people are fucking weird xD 

Great for sending hologram messages to loved ones I suppose but not much use when it comes to the washing up.. Had you down as a Terminator type but what do I know... 

1 hour ago, Danny said:

The first Mamma Mia is a bit naff but the second one is banging, proper guilty pleasure type film. Just don't let your missus catch you watching it xD

She would have decent grounds for a divorce if that ever happened I reckon... 

• 1 year later...
  • Subscriber

It is indeed.... and no I can't turn water into wine or any other beverage of your choice, I can just about feed 5 let alone 5000 but I can tread water... B|

xD that's a real bummer...

Maybe you just need to practice more.

tenor.gif?itemid=9618925

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/10/2018 at 22:07, nudge said:

Not that much into robots I'm afraid... xD 

Good news Nudge... looks like they are pulling out all the stops on the male Robot market for this year... they are getting fitted with a bionic penis, something to look forward too.. B|

https://metro.co.uk/2018/01/08/male-sex-robots-unstoppable-bionic-penises-coming-year-7213306/

Matt McMullen of RealDoll said that the company’s currently tweaking the sexbot’s voice and personality

Apparently they have decided to drop the Arnie Schwarzenegger model after women complained that "I'll be back" got quite annoying every time you put it back in the box and "Get on the chopper" was not the turn on they had expected... 

• Subscriber
13 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

Good news Nudge... looks like they are pulling out all the stops on the male Robot market for this year... they are getting fitted with a bionic penis, something to look forward too.. B|

https://metro.co.uk/2018/01/08/male-sex-robots-unstoppable-bionic-penises-coming-year-7213306/

Matt McMullen of RealDoll said that the company’s currently tweaking the sexbot’s voice and personality

Apparently they have decided to drop the Arnie Schwarzenegger model after women complained that "I'll be back" got quite annoying every time you put it back in the box and "Get on the chopper" was not the turn on they had expected... 

Great news. That's my birthday present for myself sorted then...

2 minutes ago, nudge said:

Great news. That's my birthday present for myself sorted then...

Well be careful... rumour mill has it that several women were crushed to death by the Arnie model during 'cuddling' trials but that has obviously not gone public... I would ease myself in if I was you and go for the 'Justin Bieber' model to start with... 

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Well be careful... rumour mill has it that several women were crushed to death by the Arnie model during 'cuddling' trials but that has obviously not gone public... I would ease myself in if I was you and go for the 'Justin Bieber' model to start with... 

I thought I'd go with a Tom Hardy model as a middle ground...

8 minutes ago, nudge said:

I thought I'd go with a Tom Hardy model as a middle ground...

B| Probably be a long waiting list... What about the Steve McQueen model for the more discerning customer.. maybe you could go for both if you could afford it but they might start fighting with each other while trying to gain your affections, you will probably end up sending them both back xD

• Subscriber

B| Probably be a long waiting list... What about the Steve McQueen model for the more discerning customer.. maybe you could go for both if you could afford it but they might start fighting with each other while trying to gain your affections, you will probably end up sending them both back xD

Even better B| 

• 1 year later...

Archived