talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Which Of These Major Sports Do You Think Are Rubbish?

football forum

Tick All Sports You Find Shite  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Tick All Sports You Find Shite

Voted Basketball and F1

Basketball I actually have a love/hate relationship with. Some of the skills on display are unbelievable, but it's hard to get excited when each score means virtually nothing. I could probably learn to like it if it weren't for the last few minutes of which game, in which one team just repeatedly fouls the other. That completely ruins the whole experience for me.

F1 is just unspeakably dull. Nothing more to be said.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Baseball is utter dogshit.

Golf is fun to play, but it's more of a game than a sport in my opinion. But I'm also usually playing it very drunk. It's hard as fuck for me to watch though.

Track and Field/Swimming/Marathons... athletics. Don't give a fuck about any of that shite. Oooh you're the fucking fastest? Don't give a fuck unless you're playing a sport that's interesting to watch mate. Same with skiing.

Don't think I've ever seen you so angry 

• 2 months later...
  • Subscriber

I chose...

American Football is just another version of Rugby Union/League with helmets and shin pads on and it's boring to watch on tv as you get more commercials showing than the actual games.

Baseball is just a version of rounders what we played at school when we were kids.

Basketball is just another version of ladies netball.  

Golf is just very boring to watch on tv full stop and a birdie to me is a bird with big boobs and a nice bum, an Eagle is a bird that fly's with feathers. 

At the end of the day all sports are good to play but trying to watch some on tv is just a big yawn

Archived