talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Tuesday 24th April - Liverpool 5-2 Roma (SF 1st Leg)

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Aside the distribution genius that Messi has, I agree. 

Salah looks like 2010 Messi to be fair. Minus the dribbling, but more effective in front of goal. 

Distribution I don't think is a must depending on style. Salah doesn't need to have long range vision to show he is the best, or one of the best 3 players in the world. His positioning to destroy the offside trap in pace, his finishing (can't believe I'm typing that), his way to create chances and most of all, intelligence is enough. Just the way he's built is different to modern Messi.

For me, Neymar, Messi and Salah are the 3 best in the world.

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

Distribution I don't think is a must depending on style. Salah doesn't need to have long range vision to show he is the best, or one of the best 3 players in the world. His positioning to destroy the offside trap in pace, his finishing (can't believe I'm typing that), his way to create chances and most of all, intelligence is enough. Just the way he's built is different to modern Messi.

For me, Neymar, Messi and Salah are the 3 best in the world.

I'm saying that Messi is both a genius in front of goal and setting players up. 

Hence why it is nearly impossible for players to be compared with him. 

Tie over now 

• The title was changed to Tuesday 24th April - Liverpool 5-2 Roma (SF 1st Leg)
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived