Bologna vs Milan 14:00
Hellas Verona vs SPAL 14:00
Sampdoria vs Cagliari 14:00
Fiorentina vs SSC Napoli 17:00
Torino vs Lazio 19:45

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fiore, Roma and all the other clubs of serie A will help us beat those filthy scums and dethrone them!

Everyone! Give us your energy! We can do this all together! For a better future! for the sake of Serie A! 

206biae.jpg

27 minutes ago, Dalmore said:

Fiore, Roma and all the other clubs of serie A will help us beat those filthy scums and dethrone them!

Everyone! Give us your energy! We can do this all together! For a better future! for the sake of Serie A! 

206biae.jpg

That's such a South American meme haha

@ScoRoss

Believe me they don't. They don't count on one game to get the 3rd spot but they do count on us to stop Rube. Everyone in Italy does. That's the spirit in the air in Italy right now. Everyone wants Inter to beat Rube and I can assure you that cause I have a lot of relatives who live in different states of Italy and talk with them on the  phone everyday to tell me how are the things in Italy.

my relatives reflect the average layman in Italy. like I told you they are not all of them in the capital but they all get what Roma fans and all football fans want in Italy right now. and even if we beat Rube, Roma and Lazio will still be able to remain in the 3rd place (in case you don't remember how the standings are) so again I prove you wrong.

6 minutes ago, Dalmore said:

my relatives reflect the average layman in Italy. like I told you they are not all of them in the capital but they all get what Roma fans and all football fans want in Italy right now. and even if we beat Rube, Roma and Lazio will still be able to remain in the 3rd place (in case you don't remember how the standings are) so again I prove you wrong.

All that's missing from this is the 'Fact' written at the end. xD

'Again I prove you wrong' xD You haven't done anything except share the feelings of your relatives.

1 minute ago, Stan said:

Where have you 'proved him wrong'?

that Roma and Lazio will be hoping for a Juventus win. If both clubs keep winning then they won't even care what's going on behind them (we remain behind them even if we beat Rube)

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Dalmore said:

that Roma and Lazio will be hoping for a Juventus win. If both clubs keep winning then they won't even care what's going on behind them (we remain behind them even if we beat Rube)

just cos your relatives think otherwise, doesn't mean you've proved him wrong. they just have a difference of opinion. 

9 minutes ago, Stan said:

just cos your relatives think otherwise, doesn't mean you've proved him wrong. they just have a difference of opinion. 

I'm not talking about opinions, I'm talking about mathematics plus the desire all football fans have in Italy right now (not just my relatives) . ScoRoss stated that he's pretty sure Roma and Lazio will be hoping for a Juventus win but he hasn't even though that Lazio and Roma will still be happy if Rube doesn't win and the game finishes with a draw. EVERYONE will be happy with that draw in Italy (except Rube) Inter will have stalled Rube 2 points. Lazio and Roma will have ensured that Inter is not getting the 3rd spot and Napoli is most likely the new Champion.  THAT would be the best case scenario for Lazio and Roma, not a Rube win like ScoRoss said.

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

why does it matter to Lazio and Roma who win the title?

it matters to ALL the clubs in Italy. not just Lazio and Roma. You know how many titles Rube has don't you? They are too far away from Roma, Lazio and the rest. They don't want that gap to get bigger. What is so difficult to comprehend??

5 minutes ago, ScoRoss said:

If your entire attitude is more geared to stopping others having success rather than having some success yourself, maybe that's the attitude that's held them back...

don't be too general, we are talking about Rube only. the filthiest club in Italy. There is a reason why everyone despises them and this season you see it yourself that Napoli deserves to be the champion but Juventus is still first because they have won numerous games thanks to some referees and linesmen they associate with.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Dalmore said:

don't be too general, we are talking about Rube only. the filthiest club in Italy. There is a reason why everyone despises them and this season you see it yourself that Napoli deserves to be the champion but Juventus is still first because they have won numerous games thanks to some referees and linesmen they associate with.

says you xD. You speak to a few family members and that represents the whole of Italy?

Also given that you call them 'Rube' and think quite clearly and utterly hate them, it's no wonder you think they don't deserve the title or have only won because of referees etc. Yeah there might have been some questionable decisions and controversial moments but every club has them. It's just exaggerated because of Juve's past. I don't see you moaning about referees or linesmen when Juve don't win. 

For the record, I would love and hope Napoli go on to win it, especially after yesterday's win. But the team who deserves to win is the one that gets the most points. 

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

But the team who deserves to win is the one that gets the most points. 

that's exactly why I'm blasting on Juventus. have you counted how many points they didn't deserve they have earned? and I'm not talking about controversial moments, I'm talking about total alteration of result like what happened in Benevento with that fake penalty they were given too. There are so many occasions I could write but my wife is gonna break my PC if I keep replying to you xD anyway goodnight to you all. I enjoyed our debate (my wife didn't)

Dalmore, it doesn't matter in the slightest what fans may what, a club is ultimately a profit organization (those that are privately owned of course) and no sane CEO/Chairman will purposely lose potentially millions just to see a rival lose (and not even a fierce one, since they only ones who REALLY hate Juve are Napoli, and Napoli itself isn't very likened through the country (you can google racism against Napoliteans and you'll see), specially in the north.

• The topic was pinned

I heard Juventus will have over 10.000 fans in Meazza tomorrow. I hope this meeting does not turn out a fightclub... I know it's good for the clubs economically when a sellout like this is reported to be in excess of five million(!!) euros in receipts but can you imagine the harm if it turns into a carnage? At least I hope the referee will not provoke us so won't start a riot.

for the history: 20 years ago (April 26th 1998) Juventus Inter: 1-0 with a referee refusing to give a penalty in favor of Ronaldo but seconds later a dive from Del Piero is a clear penalty for Rube!

2igd8j8.png

• The topic was unpinned

Archived