The better place to talk football.

Serie A 2017/18 - 35^ Giornata [28/04 - 29/04]

football forum

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
4 minutes ago, ScoRoss said:

What was Handanovic doing for Juventus' equaliser?

deflection fooled him but didn't look like he made an effort to get anything on it.

Replacing Icardi with Santon was the biggest mistake of your life Spaletti. You just gave more space to Rube and let them choke us.  all we needed was a good counter attack and we could easily finish this when Rube was playing with no side-backs as they were desperately attacking massively to achieve the equalizer. Icardi should just go and punch Spaletti on the face before sit on the bench.

1 hour ago, Stan said:

Cuadrado has made such a difference since coming on but it still takes a deflected cross by him to get Juve back on level terms

He's been playing from the beginning as a right back. Handanovic bottled it after Skriniar's deflection thus Cuadrado scored the luckiest goal of his career.

For those who watched the match you all saw that the Ref just didn't want to give a second yellow to a Rube player, instead he was booking Inter players for complaints. Juventus should be playing with 10 too.

Juventus must thank the ref and Spaletti tonight.

Extremely important win, i thought all was lost.

On 28/4/2018 at 19:03, Dalmore said:

Replacing Icardi with Santon was the biggest mistake of your life Spaletti. You just gave more space to Rube and let them choke us.  all we needed was a good counter attack and we could easily finish this when Rube was playing with no side-backs as they were desperately attacking massively to achieve the equalizer. Icardi should just go and punch Spaletti on the face before sit on the bench.

He's been playing from the beginning as a right back. Handanovic bottled it after Skriniar's deflection thus Cuadrado scored the luckiest goal of his career.

For those who watched the match you all saw that the Ref just didn't want to give a second yellow to a Rube player, instead he was booking Inter players for complaints. Juventus should be playing with 10 too.

Juventus must thank the ref and Spaletti tonight.

First yellow was ridiculous, Higuain had made a foul trying to recover the ball and Pjanic was carded for no reason, so it would have been unfair for him to be sent off.

On 28/4/2018 at 19:06, Stan said:

yeah to be honest I have no idea how Pjanic didn't get a second booking. Very weird.

First one was a piss take. Also ref should have sent off Skriniar in the last minutes when he fouled Higuain and was the last man and he didn't even give the foul.

Stonewall penalty on Simeone. Koulibaly kicked the air but it blocked him from getting to the ball. Also a red for him. Incredible.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Stonewall penalty on Simeone. Koulibaly kicked the air but it blocked him from getting to the ball. Also a red for him. Incredible.

VAR makes it so its a free kick. I have no complaints but that was blatantly inside the box.

Giovanni Simeone scores. He's been quality, it has to be said. Won the red card and been beating that defensive line all game so far.

Giovanni Simeone needs to get to a bigger club. He's a quality player. A team like Roma, or Dortmund could do him good. I would say Atletico but Diego signing his own son hurts his reputation and he knows it.

I know Berserker once didn't rate him but I've personally liked him since he made those brief appearances at River Plate. Now he's really kicked off.

hat trick from Simeone :dam:

Exactly the opposite results from what I expected this weekend. I was expecting us to beat Rube and I was expecting Napoli to at least take a draw in Artemio Franchi. What a flop. I lost my money and Napoli lost the title.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived