talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

The Best of Peruvian Football

football forum

Probably a thread that will receive controversy because of the title but I'm prepared

I'll list some of the best names and moments from Peruvian football, and I'm only talking about the funny moments. Moments that are worthy of hitting worldwide news.

Some of the best names

Union Comercio - Osama Vinladen Jimenez Lopez

Municipal Quillabamba - Peruvian Cahua

Here is a special

And my favourite

(please watch the videos if you're going to comment, thanks in advance)

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Blue said:

@SirBalon You might like some of these xD

Yeah that's crazy stuff but we've seen it all before like in Brazil referees being linched and other mental things.

When I was a kid and at times we used to go on holiday earlier than usual in the summer (the season was still in play in its final couple of weeks), my dad would take me to the local team (they play in tercera regional) Club Lemos (Monforte de Lemos) where the pensioners had what seemed to me free reign of the touch line and they would put their walking sticks out to trip the linesman. xD. I used to love those games and still go every now and then when I'm joust there at it coincides with the league season.n

Check this out which I saw some years back! Hahaha

2 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Yeah that's crazy stuff but we've seen it all before like in Brazil referees being linched and other mental things.

When I was a kid and at times we used to go on holiday earlier than usual in the summer (the season was still in play in its final couple of weeks), my dad would take me to the local team (they play in tercera regional) Club Lemos (Monforte de Lemos) where the pensioners had what seemed to me free reign of the touch line and they would put their walking sticks out to trip the linesman. xD. I used to love those games and still go every now and then when I'm joust there at it coincides with the league season.n

Jesus, what an idiot that guy is xD

Hard to believe anyone could take him seriously. A referee like that should see the game replayed, haha.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Jesus, what an idiot that guy is xD

Hard to believe anyone could take him seriously. A referee like that should see the game replayed, haha.

Imagine him refereeing a Champions League a Final or a World Cup Final... It would be different and would love to see elite players' faces with all of that extravagance. xD

23 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

The one with the cows invading the pitch is brilliant xD

The referee must have thought "the hell do I do with this match now?" hahaha

That was in Madre de Dios which is the least populated area in Peru in the amazon on the border with Brazil. 

1 hour ago, SirBalon said:

this is the joke of robin williams that i can associate with this guy .......

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

@Blue after the cows invaded the pitch did the team get fined for failing to control their fans?

Nope. Bet the federation didn't even know about the incident.

Archived