Kieron Gibbs
Renato Sanchez
Danny Drinkwater
Oliver Burke
Davy Klaasen
Nikola Vlasic
Christian Benteke

Manager- Alan Pardew 

To name drop some others... Joe Hart, Kurt Wimmer, Ashley Williams, David Livermore, Ibrahim Affelay, Sandro, Saido Berahino, Shkodran Mustafi, Roque Mesa, Gabbiadini, Gareth Barry, Bakayoko and Tammy Abraham.

• Subscriber
39 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

Fraser Foster
Cedric
Johnny Evans
Kurt Zouma 
Kieron Gibbs
Renato Sanchez
Danny Drinkwater
Oliver Burke
Davy Klaasen
Nikola Vlasic
Christian Benteke

Manager- Alan Pardew 

To name drop some others... Joe Hart, Kurt Wimmer, Ashley Williams, David Livermore, Ibrahim Affelay, Sandro, Saido Berahino, Shkodran Mustafi, Roque Mesa, Gabbiadini, Gareth Barry, Bakayoko and Tammy Abraham.

Hes looking to be one of the biggest recent busts that I can remember.. I dont see KHR bragging about stealing him out of the grasps of United lately xD

46 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

Fraser Foster
Cedric
Johnny Evans
Kurt Zouma 
Kieron Gibbs
Renato Sanchez
Danny Drinkwater
Oliver Burke
Davy Klaasen
Nikola Vlasic
Christian Benteke

Manager- Alan Pardew 

I'd pretty much agree with this list but I think we need Jese on there as well.

• Subscriber

Hart

Cedric - Keane - Evans - Gibbs

Burke - Bakayoko - Sanches - Sanchez

Lacazette - Benteke

Manager - Ronald Koeman

Not my worst XI, but XI I've been most disappointed with. Honourable mentions to Kelechi Iheanacho, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Danny Drinkwater, the entire Southampton side and manager, nearly anyone Everton signed, Lindelof, and plenty of others.

2 minutes ago, Dan said:

Hart

Cedric - Keane - Evans - Gibbs

Burke - Bakayoko - Sanches - Sanchez

Lacazette - Benteke

Manager - Ronald Koeman

Not my worst XI, but XI I've been most disappointed with. Honourable mentions to Kelechi Iheanacho, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Danny Drinkwater, the entire Southampton side and manager, nearly anyone Everton signed, Lindelof, and plenty of others.

Lacazette has been in good form lately, plus he has been injured. 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, VanPaddy said:

Lacazette has been in good form lately, plus he has been injured. 

Yeah 13 isn't a bad return actually. Still a bit underwhelmed but replace him with Iheanacho. I'm amazed how little stick he's got this year. He's got 1 goal all season and that was against West Brom in a game we were already winning. His game time has been limited but he's been a huge letdown.

• Administrator

Berahino shouldn't be there. I had no expectations, or at the most very little, of him. So therefore I am not disappointed. Massive pile of shit he is. 

I'm disappointed for Mesa and Abraham for the way it's gone at Swansea. They were set for decent seasons given how Mesa had played in Spain and how Abraham was tipped to play at the start of the season. They were almost failed by Swansea. 

Ye, Morata definitely deserves to be on this list a lot more than Lacazette. Even when Lacazette isn't scoring he's at least linking well in the build up. Morata, apart from his headers, has been poor. Cost more as well.

Just now, Dan said:

Yeah 13 isn't a bad return actually. Still a bit underwhelmed but replace him with Iheanacho. I'm amazed how little stick he's got this year. He's got 1 goal all season and that was against West Brom in a game we were already winning. His game time has been limited but he's been a huge letdown.

But yeah he did have a spell when he was poor but was more of the whole atmosphere at Arsenal with Sanchez.   

• Administrator
Just now, Dan said:

Harsh on him but can understand. He's been injured for a bit and is part of a side in transition as well as playing under different managers which doesn't really suit his style. He misses some proper easy chances though sometimes. 

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Stan said:

Harsh on him but can understand. He's been injured for a bit and is part of a side in transition as well as playing under different managers which doesn't really suit his style. He misses some proper easy chances though sometimes. 

His general performances have worried me more than anything. His lack of goals return, while disappointing, is quite understandable, but his lack of all-round game is worrying.

• Subscriber

Think Schmeichel deserves a shout for the keeper.

I thought this was the year he was going to take that final step up into the elite category of Premier League keepers but he seems to have regressed - very disappointed he hasn't been able to maintain the high standards he had set the last couple of years.

• Subscriber
46 minutes ago, Storts said:

Think Schmeichel deserves a shout for the keeper.

I thought this was the year he was going to take that final step up into the elite category of Premier League keepers but he seems to have regressed - very disappointed he hasn't been able to maintain the high standards he had set the last couple of years.

I am absolutely amazed that I didn't think of this one myself.

He's had an absolutely awful season really, probably the worst he's had for us. While he was always prone to the odd error, he's had literally 8-10 goals this season where you'd say it was either a big error by him or that he could've done better.

I'm really unsure what it is. He comes across as having the right attitude and someone always trying to better himself, and I don't quite buy the theory that he's under-performing because he's unchallenged either.

Yep, him in for Hart if you're talking disappointment. You expect Hart to fuck up now whereas with Schmeichel I was having arguments with Man Utd fans saying he wouldn't be a bad signing for them. I've been made to look silly.

I agree with most mentioned. One I've not seen who I thought looked a solid signing but has actually turned out to be pretty gash is that Sead Kolasinac at Arsenal.

Looked a brute, solid left back who I didn't think many would get the better of. He showed initially that he carried a threat going forward with goals and assists from his early games, but as the season began to pan out, he looked vulnerable and soon lost his place to the kid Maitland-Niles I think?

I think he's gone down like a lead balloon and can't see him being at Arsenal too long in the future.

Archived