talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Salah or Suarez - Who’s the best?

I assume the Q was about their careers and not strictly about any particular seasons at liverpool so I pick suarez.

But, if you are asking about performance over a season for liverpool then I cant pick one as suarez in 2013 and salah now are both fantastic and I dont think how can one rate one over other in this case.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, 6666 said:

That doesn't make much sense as a response to what I said as I mentioned, right at the start, that Suarez was great at Liverpool. Me saying Salah is having a better season than Suarez ever did at Liverpool doesn't negate that.

About the cheating bit, you do not want that at Arsenal.

6 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

What? We were 5 points clear with 3 to play when Suarez had his best season. We almost won the league. 

Can't ignore both contexts. That side still wasn't as good as the current.

You "almost won the league" this season too if you compare the points. City are having a season that is not normal, so you really have to compare yourselves to Man United. With 3 games to go, you can still finish with 80 points, which is only four less than what you did in 13/14.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, VanPaddy said:

Lets all not get too carried away the last Egyptian that had a great season was Zaki and turned into Cameron Jerome on his 2nd season. 

what about this guy :D

Image result

5 minutes ago, VanPaddy said:

Lets all not get too carried away the last Egyptian that had a great season was Zaki and turned into Cameron Jerome on his 2nd season. 

It's not even similar though really is it?xD 

2 minutes ago, UNORTHODOX said:

This thread just makes me sad about Suarez leaving, Imagine we still had Suarez here along with Salah.

Imagine if Mourinho wasn't a bellend. 

Morata

Hazard----KDB-----Salah

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, UNORTHODOX said:

This thread just makes me sad about Suarez leaving, Imagine we still had Suarez here along with Salah.

lethal.

Wonder if Suarez, Torres, Salah would have worked...

• Subscriber

Actually think Teso nailed it. I will go Suarez simply for the longevity, although I think Salah this year has been possibly even better than Suarez was in 2013/14.

I am absolutely amazed by Salah. A legitimate Ballon D'or contender. Amazing.

30 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Indeed. Good memory, impressive.

Complete professional, total determination to get to the top of his game, 110% in every single game who eventually almost single handedly dragged his boyhood club to become Champions League winners. 

That doesnt equal a horrible human being! It means he’s a winner. 

1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

I have, but always tracked down the opposite person on Facebook the next morning to apologise and offer my reasoning. 

Don't think Gerrard did anything of the sort.

Do you like Duncan Ferguson? He headbutted a policeman once.

Sure, he did beat up some thieves once, which is cool. But he also served a jail suspension for assaulting another player on pitch - which is the equivalent to showing up to work and assaulting a coworker or colleague.

Football players probably aren't the best idols or role models, generally speaking.

Archived