talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Who Plays The Best Football In The Premier League?

Who Plays The Best Football In The Premier League?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who Plays The Best Football In The Premier League?

• Arsenal
    • Chelsea
    • Liverpool
    • Manchester City
    • Manchester United
    • Tottenham Hotspur
    • Other (please state)

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, HoneyNUFC said:

Who do you enjoy watching more?

I'd say Tottenham at home are the best to watch.

They might not be soon what with the proposed stay at Wembley. Their recent record there has been very poor so far. Should they accept the offer to play there full-time next season I feel they'll suffer.

• Subscriber

Chelsea obviously play the 'best' football as they're going to win the league. I know I'm being a cunt by the way, but so often (not in this instance) I get fed up of people whinging about how their team plays "better" football so they should automatically win. Think when soft Arsenal sides go to Stoke for example or Roberto Martinez when he was Everton manager.

In terms of the most enjoyable team to watch, Man City are up there when they're playing well but that's hit and miss, Liverpool are similar. Tottenham at home is a good shout too, but I'm still voting for Chelsea as a man who enjoys seeing a good counter attack over any of the tippy tappy crap people love to spunk themselves over. I also enjoy seeing a three at the back with wing backs system pay off in a league where it generally hasn't worked.

• Subscriber
11 minutes ago, adziom said:

Chelsea obviously play the 'best' football as they're going to win the league. I know I'm being a cunt by the way, but so often (not in this instance) I get fed up of people whinging about how their team plays "better" football so they should automatically win. Think when soft Arsenal sides go to Stoke for example or Roberto Martinez when he was Everton manager.

In terms of the most enjoyable team to watch, Man City are up there when they're playing well but that's hit and miss, Liverpool are similar. Tottenham at home is a good shout too, but I'm still voting for Chelsea as a man who enjoys seeing a good counter attack over any of the tippy tappy crap people love to spunk themselves over. I also enjoy seeing a three at the back with wing backs system pay off in a league where it generally hasn't worked.

Well both Chelsea and us play that

41 minutes ago, Cure said:

I can see Newcastle benefitting because, y'know, they'll be desperate for points. :ph34r:

We've won 3 of the last 4 at white Hart lane, they're the only premier league team we can beat away from home :ph34r: Wembley helps them not us :ph34r: if we go up :|

• Subscriber

I think its Spurs, they have the most complete game both defensively and in an attack sense as well. Chelsea come a close second and even though they are winning the league and at the top Spurs still look far better on the ball in all areas of the pitch.

From a pure attack sense its us or City because in the first half of the season if anyone told me that we'd be playing the kind of football we were playing I'd have dismissed it. Shame it didn't continue into the second half of the season or we'd be cruising now.

Archived