talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

FC Barcelona Discussion

football forum

On 11/02/2020 at 18:13, Cicero said:

6 months! 

Christ tough luck for the lad. Replacing Neymar with him looking to royally fuck Barca 

Seems Barcelona are about to royally fuck Leganes. How they can get away with this astounding. Surely you call up a youth player? Or change your formation? Absolute fucking joke.

2DFD1790-B306-4D68-B9A4-DC30A0BC141D.jpeg

• Upvote 1

La Liga’s a fucking joke letting Barca sign a striker out of the transfer window because they’ve got an “emergency” meanwhile they’re signing a striker from Legannes, who’s their top scorer and top assisted while they’re in 19th place.

Imagine being one of the richest clubs in Europe and having Messi and Griezmann yet successfully convincing your league you’ve got an emergency and need to make a vital signing.

Meanwhile these relegation battlers will have a player taken from them and have no chance to get a replacement.

It’s pathetic Barca even asked for an emergency signing. It’s shocking the league is letting them.

• Administrator

I don't get how they are allowed to sign him outside the transfer window, even with the release clause being met?

Surely they can't register him as the deadline was passed for that at the start of the month too. 

Doesn't make sense to me and screams fucked up. 

On 18/02/2020 at 11:43, Stan said:

I don't get how they are allowed to sign him outside the transfer window, even with the release clause being met?

Surely they can't register him as the deadline was passed for that at the start of the month too. 

Doesn't make sense to me and screams fucked up. 

I agree it is fucked up, but that is and has always been the rule in Spain. Suarez is out for the majority of the remainder of the season, Dembele is out for the entirety of the remainder of the season, and Barça only have three fit forwards. In dire situations like this ( a dire situation which, aside from pure misfortune, was definitely partly Barcelona's own doing anyway, to be fair, as they let go of both Abel Ruiz and Carles Perez in January ), the RFEF does allow clubs to sign a domestic replacement. I don't think the rule itself is a bad thing, but I do disagree that the selling club ( or, the club the player is leaving, as Leganes aren't really selling him, his release clause is just being paid ) are not allowed to sign a replacement. So in effect, Leganes, who are currently locked in a relegation battle, are losing their best goalscorer without being able to sign a replacement and although they may have gone down anyway, they're probably definitely going down now. That is very unfair to them, and aside from me not rating Braithwaite very highly at all ( I would have much preferred Ángel Rodriguez, despite his age ), this is another reason I was against his signing. 

Having Messi and Griezmann and then claiming you have an emergency so you should be able to take the best player on a small team battling relegation.

This emergency signing rule is fucking stupid. I can understand a goalkeeper, but this is just down to poor planning from Barca. They had 2 injured attackers - then sold one in January. Now they can claim an emergency?

Its embarrassing they even asked. It’s absurd it was deemed an emergency. And what about Leganes? Can they now declare emergency after having lost the player that’s helped them win most of their points this season?

2 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Having Messi and Griezmann and then claiming you have an emergency so you should be able to take the best player on a small team battling relegation.

This emergency signing rule is fucking stupid. I can understand a goalkeeper, but this is just down to poor planning from Barca. They had 2 injured attackers - then sold one in January. Now they can claim an emergency?

Its embarrassing they even asked. It’s absurd it was deemed an emergency. And what about Leganes? Can they now declare emergency after having lost the player that’s helped them win most of their points this season?

That is the problem, Barcelona can do it but Leganes can't. Meaning they will probably get relegated because Barcelona needs "help".

Honestly Barcelona have been absolutely horrendous in the market recently, they spend so much money and most of it is a complete waste. I'm interested to see how they fair once Messi, Pique and Busquets finally leave. I have a feeling they will have a slump once they go, especially Messi. 

Braithwaite will be out the door by the summer, can't believe they gave him a four and a half year deal as well. 

Wrong, this. It shouldn’t be allowed to happen in the top flight in any instance. Unless there’s some sort of disaster, I can’t see any reason why this should be allowed. 

Also, Barcelona have La Masia, it’s supposed to be the best in Football and these lot are signing a bloke from the second bottom side in February. Rubbish. 

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, king Joker said:

Martin Braithwaite enjoyed a strong second-half cameo on his Barcelona debut following a controversial transfer - and he vowed to not wash his jersey after receiving a hug from Lionel Messi.After a difficult week for the club, Barca demolished struggling Eibar 5-0 at Camp Nou, with four-goal Messi in inspirational form as he netted a first-half hat-trick.Before the match many Barca supporters waved white handkerchiefs towards president Josep Maria Bartomeu and chanted for his resignation after he was forced to deny allegations earlier in the week that the club had hired a firm to "damage the image" of players past and present, including Messi.

If you're gonna post here, please don't advertise other sites through links in your posts.