talkfootball365
  • Welcome!

Tired of Kevins and Karens on Facebook and other social media platforms?

Our forum is completely focused on football and moderated to keep discussions civil. Sound good? Sign up!

FC Barcelona Discussion

football forum

33 minutes ago, Danny said:

parlez vous English you mug

Barsa haven’t exactly got the £667mill they claim because they decided to leverage £150mill back into their own pockets. It’s like me lending you a tenner, asking for it back and claiming it as profit. They need to pull some more levers…..

17 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

They need to pull some more levers….

It would appear so... They have failed on Friday to get their players registered for not meeting the financial requirements to do so... They raised £767Mill off the back of selling club assets and now they are due to sell a further 25% and they still have to offload players to get everything sorted.. What a fucking mess... 

Barcelona told they must sell Frenkie de Jong as attempt to register signings rejected (msn.com)

Edited by Bluewolf

I really like this Tebas bloke. He's really not scared to take on Barcelona to save themselves.

He's the complete opposite of Richard Masters, whose overseeing a three year investigation in to Man City's finances, and has swiftly prevented Newcastle from circumventing FFP in the same fashion Man City did.

On 06/08/2022 at 10:39, DeadLinesman said:

Barsa haven’t exactly got the £667mill they claim because they decided to leverage £150mill back into their own pockets. It’s like me lending you a tenner, asking for it back and claiming it as profit. They need to pull some more levers…..

It sounds like La Liga have rejected this as not "new" money and they must pay €37.5m tax on this payment.

You cannot make this up.

• Like 1

On 06/08/2022 at 11:24, The Palace Fan said:

I really like this Tebas bloke. He's really not scared to take on Barcelona to save themselves.

He's the complete opposite of Richard Masters, whose overseeing a three year investigation in to Man City's finances, and has swiftly prevented Newcastle from circumventing FFP in the same fashion Man City did.

34 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

It sounds like La Liga have rejected this as not "new" money and they must pay €37.5m tax on this payment.

You cannot make this up.

Incredible xD

They are absolutely fvcked.